Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-01-2022, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

So, getting back to it - <Pals> is looking for non-toxic dickbags like that person is.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Last edited by Goobles; 09-01-2022 at 04:27 PM..
Old 09-01-2022, 04:26 PM
Banned

Yeah don't even bother joining this dudes guild. Requires 4 shots and 2 boosters and you have to wear a mask on your ass while playing so you don't get monkey pox aids from the bag of dicks he will shove up your ass.
Old 09-01-2022, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah don't even bother joining this dudes guild. Requires 4 shots and 2 boosters and you have to wear a mask on your ass while playing so you don't get monkey pox aids from the bag of dicks he will shove up your ass.
You forgot to edit this one to have big red text after you hit submit.
Old 09-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He's in my inbox now. Big mad. I'm sorry I ever reached out to this guy.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-01-2022, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He's in my inbox now. Big mad. I'm sorry I ever reached out to this guy.
People like that exist in the world. They wake up every morning, put pants on, walk out into the world, and explode on everyone over everything.

I can't imagine what it must be like to fully lose your shit over being asked a benign question about your name, your name in game, which is a slight variation on a commonly known action in a card game, one of the most widely known card games in the world.
Old 09-01-2022, 06:18 PM
Banned

I was not even the one who started it but I guess when you have people who took mystery juice they all think backwards.

Who literally messages someone asking why they have a certain name? Psycho?
Old 09-01-2022, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like that exist in the world. They wake up every morning, put pants on, walk out into the world, and explode on everyone over everything.

I can't imagine what it must be like to fully lose your shit over being asked a benign question about your name, your name in game, which is a slight variation on a commonly known action in a card game, one of the most widely known card games in the world.
No part arguing with a liberal moron. I'm sure you love to suck on hunter bidens big cock. Why would someone message someone and ask them why they have a certain name? How psycho do you have to be to do that in the first place? Like, let me go in the phone book, call a guy with my name and ask why he has MY name.....liberal logic. Take another booster
Last edited by Rust1d?; 09-01-2022 at 06:28 PM..
Old 09-01-2022, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No part arguing with a liberal moron. I'm sure you love to suck on hunter bidens big cock. Why would someone message someone and ask them why they have a certain name? How psycho do you have to be to do that in the first place? Like, let me go in the phone book, call a guy with my name and ask why he has MY name.....liberal logic. Take another booster
Calm down.
Old 09-01-2022, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm down.
Then stop assuming shit and use your brain and logic. Gobbles is retarded or just boosted too much
Old 09-01-2022, 06:52 PM
Large Bat

HOLY FUCK, MAN! THEY SENT YOU A TELL? ASKING ABOUT YOUR NAME?? WHAT THE FUCK!?

Might as well change your username from Rust1d to Retard.