Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 07-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

Wow, some great suggestions guys!

We might not always keep it in a dungeon if we want to explore the world a bit, but probably in a dungeon most of the time.

Random monsters like that basilisk is what I'm talking about!

Thanks!!!
Old 07-14-2022, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

Fish in lake of Ill Omen?
Bats in Tower of Frozen Shadow?
Old 07-14-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide (if you click the Druid filter) has a lot of charm spot ideas (along with a bunch of quad kiting spots).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-14-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, some great suggestions guys!

We might not always keep it in a dungeon if we want to explore the world a bit, but probably in a dungeon most of the time.

Random monsters like that basilisk is what I'm talking about!

Thanks!!!
Lguk > kedge > chardok will be your ideal dungeon animal charm path 45-60
Old 07-18-2022, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide (if you click the Druid filter) has a lot of charm spot ideas (along with a bunch of quad kiting spots).
Wow thanks for the tip, I am sometimes at a loss for how to use the filters there - was always hoping for a simple spreadsheet but that is nice!
Old 07-18-2022, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow thanks for the tip, I am sometimes at a loss for how to use the filters there - was always hoping for a simple spreadsheet but that is nice!
Glad to hear it was helpful[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If there's any way I can make the filters clearer, let me know.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-19-2022, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad to hear it was helpful[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If there's any way I can make the filters clearer, let me know.
I know they show up under druid, but are you able to add a button like guard/goblin/undead that is animal?
Old 07-19-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know they show up under druid, but are you able to add a button like guard/goblin/undead that is animal?
Animals are tricky, because with goblins or guards I can just look for the text "goblin" (or "guard") to find them, but to look for animals I have to look for the text "lion" and "tiger" and "bear" and ... you get the idea.

However, I hacked it up by using the list of animal mobs in https://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Animal. I'm not sure if that category is comprehensive, but it seems to do a reasonable job now when I filter by animal on the guide.

Let me know what you think.

Old 07-20-2022, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Animals are tricky, because with goblins or guards I can just look for the text "goblin" (or "guard") to find them, but to look for animals I have to look for the text "lion" and "tiger" and "bear" and ... you get the idea.

However, I hacked it up by using the list of animal mobs in https://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Animal. I'm not sure if that category is comprehensive, but it seems to do a reasonable job now when I filter by animal on the guide.

Let me know what you think.
Pretty impressive! Thanks!
Old 08-02-2022, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Animals in WW are also a thing.

Charm fighting there isn’t the fastest xp, but it’s lazy and easy. Charm pet also lets you kill the giant caterpillars for silks.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2