Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-22-2022, 07:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

While i understand the reasoning for the monthly due to better the guild. Ive been in high end guilds in EQ in 1999 up to 2005. World of warcaft. Swtor, etc. I play 5 to 8 hours a day , on the weekends more. Not once in 20 plus year have ive see a monthly due. Most guild set up groups and farms the material etc. With that being said if someone didnt help, they didnt raid etc. Ive grouped with a lot of kingdom players and they are good players. Just dont think its for me.
God speed.
Swisscheese.
Old 06-22-2022, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That put me off initially, too. I'm super casual so I'm a lower rank only paying 300p/mo (main raider tier is 500). But having paid that, the guild will cover recharging all your raid consumables, which often times will be more than the dues you paid.

I have like a 1% raid attendance, so I actually lose out usually, but it's cheap so I don't really care.
Yeah lemme pay monthly dues to be a warm body raider for the upper echelon of the guild to be able to succeed in what they want (meanwhile that group of people probably has hundreds of thousands of plat and could easily fund it)
Old 06-22-2022, 11:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah lemme pay monthly dues to be a warm body raider for the upper echelon of the guild to be able to succeed in what they want (meanwhile that group of people probably has hundreds of thousands of plat and could easily fund it)
LOL hundreds of thousands? There's no way anyone has that much.
Old 06-22-2022, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Kingdom welcome all types of players. We help people get their quest done often. There's a channel named #member-batphone where you can post your help request when you need hands. If you look through that , you can find that we helped numerous people get their epics , ring x , group event etc.
And when you do need a raid force for your epic , just send a tell to raid leader , they will help you get a force there to finish the mob for you.

Kingdom welcome poeple to provide their opinion/thoughts too. We got lots of good listeners. they are open-minded and good on understanding your concern/suggestion. Although we have a large number of guildie , it's hard to balance things out usually. But leadership are working on it constantly. Otherwise Kingdom won't gether so many good people here and poeple won't stick here for so long.
Old 06-22-2022, 11:34 PM
Kobold

Played EQ since it's inception and Kingdom's top notch.

Kingdom's a progression guild that will help you on every facet of your EverQuest journey. Epics, Quests and if you're brave or willing to torture yourself in raiding, how to optimize your classes ability to it's max in this simulator.

Playing p99 raid box simulator = clickies to win, clickies need recharged. I'd wager most complaining about a dues system don't raid or are warm bodies that rarely fill in critical roles (Warco) required in this wonderful p99 raid box simulator.

Definitely give Pacatus a hard time, he's earned it!
Old 06-23-2022, 08:47 AM
Large Rat

Lol the 10% raid attendance "requirement" might as well be 0%. It's more like....do you sign on at all and raid at all or attend even half of a Quake each month? And besides I've never seen someone disbanded due to low raid attendance.

Also the dues are dumb, 300 for Grunt is charity if you attend even one of the recharging sessions. Recharge a WC cap and a wart like twice and tell me it's a bad deal.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:36 AM
Aviak

Honestly, the amount of time and effort Kingdom leadership puts into the guild is phenomenal. From training, raiding, planning, practicing you name it they do it. If you want to see and kill dragons and have fun doing it Kingdom is where you should look.

All active players be it casual or hardcore are helpful and inspiring. You need help member bat phone it people will come and help you kill just about anything you need. If you need guided or have questions just ask.

I at one time was stuck on the OMG there are Dues? But after the first few weeks I realized those were trivial and well worth the price of admission especially for all the officers / raid leaders / admins in the background do for the guild. Once you see it for yourself I'm 100% certain you would see it this way.

Someone mentioned other places guilds had farm groups ect.. I was part of that elsewhere, to fund the entire guild you want to rely on a few groups of players? The only players usually willing to do that are the ones that already have high RA and play too much. So you want them to play even more to pay for your stuff? That model puts added unneeded stress on leadership. They want to enjoy the game also.

Cheers! hope to see some new faces soon!

Whiskey
Old 06-23-2022, 09:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I keep hearing how they help, all guilds say that, want to impress players help them with their quest/ epics up to a certain part without them being a member, i am sure they would be willing to join, but not on hear say. Proof in the pudding.
Old 06-23-2022, 10:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbymck69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep hearing how they help, all guilds say that, want to impress players help them with their quest/ epics up to a certain part without them being a member, i am sure they would be willing to join, but not on hear say. Proof in the pudding.
One way Kingdom actively helps the server is with our swag bot, Kingdomswag. She is full of dropable dragon and god loot, gems and spells that have all been generously donated by the guild bank and members of the guild. Our recruitment team has donated their time and money to gear her out and level her. This is done as a good will event for those on the server *not* in Kingdom, to help players get a head start. I know last week a new rogue that was just tagged was able to finish his epic within an hour of getting his Kingdom tag. Additionally, there have been many recruits that have applied after getting help on quests and beyond from Kingdom members. So you have asked for proof but are not able to see that it's already there. Thanks for your comment! Look for Kswag soon for some free sexy loots. <3
Old 06-23-2022, 10:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

So i can join, and within hours of joining i can get torpor or my tear from pof for my epic? While i believe what you say has happened to some members i dout it happens with every tag, the guild bank would be depleted within a month of people joining , getting what they need and probably move on. Some people probably stay but not all.