Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Old 05-14-2022, 11:23 AM
Aviak

Default Perdition Opposition Recruiting

Good evening all you stay at home sons!

As many know, Perdition raids uncontested majority of the time, so if raiding is what you want to do 24/7 then do not read any further. Hit your back button, enter game and look for Meme in-game to begin your DKP adventure and attempting to catch the likes of Symbiotic for any kind of decent loot as his 210th toon loots another NTOV pixel.

If you wish to have a more chill, pvp oriented experience on Red99 then you have basically two choices, Prowl which is abunch of guys that came over from Blue and have zero idea how to even pvp, but seem to be likeable.

Or you can join Sick/VaeVictis/Catalyst/Apex/Ronin/Tempest bunch of guys who would rather cut the head off of a humanoid than stab dragons for 5hrs a night. This bunch is fun, drunk, and psychotic (2022 and still playing a 50 pop server). Do you want to witness NTOV geared toons getting killed by toons in rags? Do you wish to pvp with 4 close pals as 10 Perdition charge at you in OT and you plug them all out? Or do you want to take 3 friends up to Plane of Hate and proceed to massacre a Perdition stable of 10+ toons, just to have the leadership of Perd call for a classic Plane of Hate raid and port up two grps to recover said corpses? Look no further than this rag tag bunch of pals...we don't raid until the very last minute. So expect alot of random nonsense and tons of laughs!

If you are interested, then look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east of Rivervale
Old 05-14-2022, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Can confirm <Perdition> is the type of guild that spends 10 minutes forcibly recovering some pals getting trained in Plane of Hate before moving on to some endgame bosses. We don't do much alt loot though since our bidding system prioritizes mains (~2 raids worth of time to get an item for a main).

Good luck with your latest reorganization. Hope you bring some clean/fun PVP.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can confirm <Perdition> is the type of guild that spends 10 minutes forcibly recovering some pals getting trained in Plane of Hate before moving on to some endgame bosses. We don't do much alt loot though since our bidding system prioritizes mains (~2 raids worth of time to get an item for a main).

Good luck with your latest reorganization. Hope you bring some clean/fun PVP.
Please keep it clean, Video evidence of Perdition member Holywater already surfaced of a training.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Happy to offer you a recovery if that happened. I haven't been linked a video and Holywater isn't on our guild roster.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy to offer you a recovery if that happened. I haven't been linked a video and Holywater isn't on our guild roster.
You are aware of the allegations as you were one of the 12 who came to Hate to assist in recovering said corpses, and Holywater's. Have a splendid day, and keep it classy.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Again, happy to make things right if you were trained by a Perdition member. I can't do much with random public accusations though since I wasn't there.

Brad bless.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Again, happy to make things right if you were trained by a Perdition member. I can't do much with random public accusations though since I wasn't there.

Brad bless.
This is a recruitment thread, please refer to Meme, he has seen the pudding.

Have a great day, and tell Healie to watch himself in Howling Stones.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Just checked in; Meme has also not received any fraps from you (despite requesting it).

You're welcome to bring this stuff up in... not your recruitment thread. Feel free to pm me on the forum or dm me on discord (same name).
Old 05-14-2022, 07:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Just checked in; Meme has also not received any fraps from you (despite requesting it).

You're welcome to bring this stuff up in... not your recruitment thread. Feel free to pm me on the forum or dm me on discord (same name).
Get with Injured, you can PM on forums with your formal apology once you observe said video.

Thank you.
Old 05-14-2022, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Uh, Injured is a grade A pal, but he's not a Perdition officer and he wasn't there. I'm not sure what you expect him to do about it.

Can you direct me to the leader of Sick/VaeVictis/Catalyst/Apex/Ronin/Tempest to sort things out?