Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-31-2022, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

Default LET’S DECLARE A PANDEMIC AMNESTY

I just want to say. I forgive you all for the way you treated me, and each other during the pandemic. I think its time we forgive and forget. I still think its a fun topic to discuss, so here we are in RNF which is basically off topic anyway. So let errrrr rip.

Since the library was burned down. I think we can just live with the fact. The pandemic never happened! We beat Covid, and its just another life to live, which I intend to do so to the fullest!

Its time to PARTY!!!! i just got back from a HUGE halloween party, hundreds of people, no masks, just like " The good old days " I have decided to just relax and not cling to the past. I mean, after you build a raft to cross a river, do you carry it up a mountain?

I do have a question though. Do you remember treating anyone in a weird fashion during Covid?

I remember being honked at and chased by a random in the neighborhood when I was out walking. They both had their phones out recording me and screaming, " GO BACK INSIDE!" before hitting the curb and freaking out.

That happened a lot, since I never wore a mask, or got vaccinated. I had my kids with me a lot, old people would recoil, and that gave me a bit of the old schadenfreude to be honest. It got to the point where I would do a big " COUGH COUGH COUGH " if I wanted some space.

Self checkout became a great way to shoplift anything I wanted, though I didnt, since I never wore a mask! I have yet to wear one, for years. I just claim CPD or anything else. People tried to get in my way, and I would just push past them (I am 6'4 and 210lb)

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/

Quote:
We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID.

By Emily Oster

In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Did that black lady take her bra off?
Old 10-31-2022, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Hell yes. Remember breast milk carried the spike protien, now that covid is over its MILK TIME BABY

Seriously though. Like, we did it guys. I am so happy you all got injected and we got past this thing.

It got my boys though. They both died to Covid. ;w;

Old 10-31-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

In the 80s was Hong Kong flu and they never shut shit down.

Nursing homes are sacred spaces now tho. And the ER is unfortunately forced to take in the homeless and drug addicts. Each of which should go to a unique prison. Then we wouldn't have needed to attempt to lie to the plebe in order to titrate the spread.

We should care for the poor, weak, disabled, elderly, infirm. Even if we can't afford drugs. Or give free opiates. We shouldn't tax the hard working poor Walmart employees or forced them to take untested drugs that modify RNA or immunology.

Hope all of this helps people be more honest with themselves about it all and we get a better government some day. 🙏
Old 10-31-2022, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the 80s was Hong Kong flu and they never shut shit down.

Nursing homes are sacred spaces now tho. And the ER is unfortunately forced to take in the homeless and drug addicts. Each of which should go to a unique prison. Then we wouldn't have needed to attempt to lie to the plebe in order to titrate the spread.

We should care for the poor, weak, disabled, elderly, infirm. Even if we can't afford drugs. Or give free opiates. We shouldn't tax the hard working poor Walmart employees or forced them to take untested drugs that modify RNA or immunology.

Hope all of this helps people be more honest with themselves about it all and we get a better government some day. 🙏
BRAINSTORM
Just house the elderly, WITH the drug addicted and homeless. They all can get together and share stories about the old days together!

WE DID IT GUYS, WE BEAT COVID FUCK YEAAAHHHH

Old 10-31-2022, 09:29 PM
Banned

Old 10-31-2022, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

Lol they are developing every old airforce base with apartment out here.

There is also those million gallon fuel tanks, 3 of them in hawaii, they put them inside sacred caves in the 40s, they are leaking now LOL OOPS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runit_Island

" LOL lets just bury all this nuclear waste in like.... *RIPS BONG* URGGHH HUH HUFFF, in like.... A BIG DOME MAN, LOL WATCH IM GOING TO TOTALLY DO IT LOL "

The worst part of COVID was parents having to spend time with their kids.

Old 10-31-2022, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BRAINSTORM
Just house the elderly, WITH the drug addicted and homeless. They all can get together and share stories about the old days together!

WE DID IT GUYS, WE BEAT COVID FUCK YEAAAHHHH

Yes. I was being shenanigans. Buttyeah. They are sacred spaces to house undesirables including ur elderly infirm with comorbidities.

Rich ppl do not go into nursing homes.
Old 10-31-2022, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol they are developing every old airforce base with apartment out here.

There is also those million gallon fuel tanks, 3 of them in hawaii, they put them inside sacred caves in the 40s, they are leaking now LOL OOPS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runit_Island

" LOL lets just bury all this nuclear waste in like.... *RIPS BONG* URGGHH HUH HUFFF, in like.... A BIG DOME MAN, LOL WATCH IM GOING TO TOTALLY DO IT LOL "

The worst part of COVID was parents having to spend time with their kids.

Well I have zero sympathy for ppl who had children after 1984
Old 10-31-2022, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I have zero sympathy for ppl who had children after 1984
Or empathy. Either rly.