Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2022, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It ain’t debate club and if it were Ooloo would get chucked out in the first debate

I’d be waiting in the hallway for him, then we’d go and smoke some weed out under the bleachers
Old 09-27-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It ain’t debate club and if it were Ooloo would get chucked out in the first debate

I’d be waiting in the hallway for him, then we’d go and smoke some weed out under the bleachers
It's Ooloo's pet peeve so I'm leaning into it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's Ooloo's pet peeve so I'm leaning into it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a tall order, doing logical fallacy patrol against an acolyte of Matt Walsh and Ben Shapiro. I am unemployed and I don’t have that kind of patience or time.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s a tall order, doing logical fallacy patrol against an acolyte of Matt Walsh and Ben Shapiro. I am unemployed and I don’t have that kind of patience or time.
Once every month or two is enough, the boy holds grudges. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Once every month or two is enough, the boy holds grudges. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They always do, it’s packaged with the casual arrogance of being a conservative. They wish they were aristocrats AND they want their opponents to think they oppose aristocracy.
Old 09-27-2022, 04:02 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So there I was, in the elevator. Check it out, this chick, she had no mask. I walked right up to her and said, " Hey babe, I know you are getting ready to makeout with me, but there are a lot of cancer patients here at Kohl's "

She literally pulled up her dress and showed me her underpants before saying, " I've been waiting for someone with the GUTS to put me in my place, now I need you to put MY guts back in the right place.

I said, " Babe, I know i'm the one for you, but it wouldn't be what I practice, which is EQUITY

Long story short, me and my boys gang raped her in the elevator for nearly sixteen hours

Then I woke up in a cold sweat, it was all a dream! I was back in the elevator right before it all happened. I decided to just be quiet, and avoid the course of time. An alpha like myself always has events like this. I've found it best now to just

1. MASK UP
2. SOCIALLY DISTANCE
3. VAX MAX
Old 09-27-2022, 04:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh whoops. Oh well, you know cause like, beast milk has ALWAYS conveyed immunity, i mean, your just being weird, stop talking about that OK?

Its just normal for mothers to spread immunity to their children. Like, why are you even pulling up stuff from the past?

I am just, I am.. Like I keep getting these aggro vibes bro, you ever think about touching some grass? I mean, we all bleed the same blood bro, like, we can just share blood with each other bro.

Lets just get together and support any lactacting individuals who choose to convey love towards child ownership bro. its 2022
Old 09-27-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh whoops. Oh well, you know cause like, beast milk has ALWAYS conveyed immunity, i mean, your just being weird, stop talking about that OK?
Good typo, bad science.
Old 09-27-2022, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Haha, it's still not what that means.
Old 09-27-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I do not believe in the antichrist at all, and I think your need for summoning a supernatural explanation for things is just another defense mechanism. Trump is just a guy who has a talent for manipulating the media and the gullible people who consume that media.

So does Biden, but he doesn’t have the charisma Trump did. The liberals are just hungry for normalcy and will justify any of his crimes to get it.

Pretty funny that the people who talk about Trump constantly and refer to him as a god-king say things like “you talk about Trump too much!” when they can’t think of a better rebuttal
Well I wasn’t talking about you, but my statement still stands.

I was more talking about people who call him massionic.