Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 09-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New on Blue

Hi all.

I just started playing on blue (used to play back 20 plus years ago but never really made it too far) and I've reached level 10 on a paladin. I can't remember my name in game because it's long and elvish. I've been in crushbone for the last few days and I've noticed that it's pretty desolate in the game at least at the lower levels. So if anybody wants to join me let me know what your name is and I'll send you a tell. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing in my adventures.
Old 09-03-2022, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

I got a 15 Shaman parked in unrest. He’s mostly naked though lol
Old 09-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Ya newbie scene has been pretty dead on blue since green launched. You can still usually find groups in Unrest, but Mistmoore is dead. Things pick up again in the 40s with CoM and KC often having groups.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by project99toons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a 15 Shaman parked in unrest. He’s mostly naked though lol
I had a chance to log back in and figure out my name. Send me a tell when you're on. My paladin's name is Coreturrmaillin.

Hope to see you soon!
Old 09-22-2022, 12:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I allow myself to react to this subject because the author demonstrates exactly what I feel.. I am Iksar level 19 shaman, IMPOSSIBLE to find a group, yet I type /who all, I see people 19-20-21- 22 I send them a message to offer them and the answers are always no.

Question: Will there finally be a fresh start on blue for everyone? It's unplayable, if you have to be there at the start of the server to rush to have a chance to level up and find groups, it's unplayable..
Old 09-22-2022, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucie59850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I allow myself to react to this subject because the author demonstrates exactly what I feel.. I am Iksar level 19 shaman, IMPOSSIBLE to find a group, yet I type /who all, I see people 19-20-21- 22 I send them a message to offer them and the answers are always no.

Question: Will there finally be a fresh start on blue for everyone? It's unplayable, if you have to be there at the start of the server to rush to have a chance to level up and find groups, it's unplayable..
Its certainly not unplayable.
Old 09-22-2022, 05:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucie59850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

blame green, seems most of the newbies switched to it. not sure why since it's just more expensive items and more camped mobs with a worse UI. but that's how it is. If you can solo up to CoM level, i see groups there and then KC pretty often. also try joining one of the more casual guilds that has more new players still leveling .

if you really need a fresh start you can try green (not sure how it is right now, it's late in its cycle) or wait for the new green that will start over from scratch, supposedly.
Old 09-22-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Yeah I mean part of the problem is it's just easier to solo at those lower levels and therefore it's more efficient. Later on when less classes can solo efficiently I've found a lot more people willing to duo, trio, etc.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Yea unfortunately green ruined blues grouping and economy. Used to have good groups in places like mistmoore, oasis, guk, etc. I’d say the only zones to consistently group in still are unrest, com, and kc.