Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 08-17-2022, 06:18 PM
Large Rat

Default Child's Tear turn in

Greetings all,

So I was assisting in PoF and we killed a golem, and a broodling spawned. Things got a little crazy, pathers, kite went down etc. My Raid leader said "Anyone, I dont care who, kill the lizard and grab the tear." So I did.

Now I want to help one of my lovely shammies get their epic. I was told that in order for me to turn in the tear to Lord R, that I need to have max alley faction with True Spirit for the turn in. Looking over the Wiki page, the only point where it says that you need to have any faction is the final turn in.

Do I need to grind out the faction in order to do the turn in to Lord R in CoM or is it a none important step for me?
Old 08-17-2022, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, you need to have the appropriate level of faction to MQ a tear. You need max ally to turn in the tear.
Old 08-17-2022, 06:23 PM
Large Rat

Thank you, guess I know what I am gonna be doing this week.
Old 08-17-2022, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

It only takes an hr or 2 If you have a cleric assist,benanov has done it a couple times
Old 09-01-2022, 11:48 PM
Orc

What i have done multiple times on my druid is bind in NFP near Bondl in sewers -- port shaman (also bound there ) to BB, pull peg leg to the druid rings. Kill it - have spirit pop - use phrase on spirit, shaman gate, turn in. druid gates same time - root /snares bondl ( to slow movements) and ports bb. rinse repeat as fast as ya can. 1 to 2 hours should max out almost anyone.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistmaj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What i have done multiple times on my druid is bind in NFP near Bondl in sewers -- port shaman (also bound there ) to BB, pull peg leg to the druid rings. Kill it - have spirit pop - use phrase on spirit, shaman gate, turn in. druid gates same time - root /snares bondl ( to slow movements) and ports bb. rinse repeat as fast as ya can. 1 to 2 hours should max out almost anyone.
Yup, this is exactly the way to do it.
Old 09-03-2022, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Do it with a cleric. You bind at peg leg and then die near Bandl. The Cleric can keep Rezzing that corpse after every time you get the item for turn in. Furthermore cleric can also keep hailing Bandl so he does not leave. You can get your true spirit maxed in 2 hours.