Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 08-22-2022, 01:24 PM
Large Bat

Default GINA import files for Shaman

Hey All,

I may be blind, but I am looking for shaman import files for GINA. My GINA set up skills are not the best, so I am looking for some help from a fellow Shaman friend who has possibly already done the hard work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks All!
Gulag (green)
Old 08-23-2022, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

I know some people have uploaded their profiles, so if you search for them you should be able to find one close to what you want. I've found that any I try I want to edit anyway. This kind Kingdom member wrote a how-to:

https://kingdomdkp.com/eqdkp/index.php?a=54

That should give you enough to get started.

-Mcoy
Old 08-23-2022, 09:23 AM
Large Bat

This is great - thanks a lot!
Old 08-27-2022, 06:23 AM
Orc

I highly recommend learning how to use GINA yourself. The amount of personalisation is unreal. I have buff timers, pet buff timers, DoT timers, skill timers, respawn timers, voice triggers. GINA is very helpful and I'm glad we are able to use it. If you import a list take some time to look through how they were setup. It gets much easier once you get the basics figured out. Colors, overlays, font type and size, position on the screen. I find it kinda fun setting up timers for new spells.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:44 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly recommend learning how to use GINA yourself. The amount of personalisation is unreal. I have buff timers, pet buff timers, DoT timers, skill timers, respawn timers, voice triggers. GINA is very helpful and I'm glad we are able to use it. If you import a list take some time to look through how they were setup. It gets much easier once you get the basics figured out. Colors, overlays, font type and size, position on the screen. I find it kinda fun setting up timers for new spells.
love this - thank! will do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]