Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 12:44 AM
Aviak

theres over 90 people on the list now. i guarantee quite a few of them have multiple alts on which would be prevented with a /list, but even so its gone pretty smoothly as far as I can tell without too much douchebaggery going on. I've gotten 3 rings there already with minimal effort, just gotta stay bound there and be online when your spot is coming close, since people have 6 minutes to claim their spot it tends to skip large #s of offlines and afks everytime it transitions.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by damus1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres over 90 people on the list now.
Lmao. This is like the elder beads camp on blue when velious launched, except that was a valuable item.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, attacking Loramin is pretty dumb. He's pretty well liked around here for being helpful.
too bad anon was such a bitch-ass guild and this loarmin person has only been in like 5 velious zones
Old 06-08-2020, 05:27 AM
Fire Giant

SoW pots will definitely be cheaper than waiting for this shit. Time is money friends
Old 06-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedrie.bellamie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too bad anon was such a bitch-ass guild and this loarmin person has only been in like 5 velious zones
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-09-2020, 02:19 AM
Banned

Why does the camp holder get to determine who is next, anyways?
Old 06-09-2020, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does the camp holder get to determine who is next, anyways?
They don't. They need to list people in the order in which they inquire.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't. They need to list people in the order in which they inquire.
You don't have to keep any list. Lol fuck that noise. You get the camp, you ignore any tells and when you're done you leave.

Is that a bannable offense? Not communicating with people? Will they strip my item from me because I didn't write down twenty six names? Because I just left and let whoever is left figure out shit?
Old 06-09-2020, 10:07 AM
Banned

we finally agree on something
Old 06-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't have to keep any list. Lol fuck that noise. You get the camp, you ignore any tells and when you're done you leave.

Is that a bannable offense? Not communicating with people? Will they strip my item from me because I didn't write down twenty six names? Because I just left and let whoever is left figure out shit?
It is not a bannable offense. Its only an issue if you are actually maintaining a list and mislead people. If you're not maintaining a list, there should be a crowd ready to go as soon as you leave because its up in the air at that point.

In other words, the only problem arises if you tell someone "you're next" and then when you're done you instead give the camp to someone else when the original person is there and waiting.
Closed Thread