Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can fix him, the p99 off topic fourms to alt right pipeline is real. he'll vote trump, we have time.
but can't win back his wife's respect
Old 05-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you think Dr.King would be okay with what it has become and does in his name now though?
I do, yeah

Quote:
i can fix him, the p99 off topic fourms to alt right pipeline is real.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
^ they only steal 15% of the money now though so that's an improvement.
Feels like you're on the way to making a point about public service administrations but got lost somewhere along the way and decided to smoke some weed and post instead.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah in 1981, you think Dr.King would be okay with what it has become and does in his name now though?

it's like any other corporate entity or NGO, it's not in their interest to actually fix what's in their mandate. in 1981 they went after the actual KKK, in 2023 they label some dipshit minecraft discord server a hate group, not the same thing guy.

hth

^ they only steal 15% of the money now though so that's an improvement.

it, like everything else in this world is giant fucking jerk off exercise and a scam.
While you lent some food for thought I am not crazy about the fact you quote a conservative blog site which report mixed facts with not the best credibility.

Quote:
The SPLC is a money-making scheme that fails to internally engage in the same anti-racism it preaches, and an organization that does more to incite hate than to stop it….
https://nationalcenter.org/ncppr/202...fund-the-splc/

I am not all Left. Voted for Bush senior. But that is before I got wiser.

Conservatives aren’t the party for the people they are the party for Billionaires.
Last edited by Botten; 05-08-2023 at 12:31 AM..
Old 05-08-2023, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do, yeah
idk, i think the boondocks made a pretty good point.
"this is what i got all those ass-whuppings for?"

Quote:
Cullors, BLM’s co-founder, resigned in May as the group’s executive director amid criticism over buying three homes in the Los Angeles area and another outside Atlanta.

The purchase of the nearly $6 million home had not been previously reported and BLM officials tried to keep its existence a secret from a journalist looking into the transaction, according to the report.
it's scams all the way down, welcome to America.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While you lent some food for thought I am not crazy about the fact you quote a conservative blog site which report mixed facts with not the best credibility.
nobody not conservative is gonna bring that shit up, fuckin around like that is how you get uninvited to events like the met gala
Old 05-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 21812
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-08-2023, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
it, like everything else in this world is giant fucking jerk off exercise and a scam.
that's Capitalism, baby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2023, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<overly old laughing tired pic>
Leave it up to Elizondo be against anything that stood or stands for getting rid of his fellow klans men.
Old 05-08-2023, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Leave it up to Elizondo be against anything that stood or stands for getting rid of his fellow klans men.
you should be happy elizondo exists

he's the only one you could hope to compete with
Closed Thread