Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, "consequences" like say, 6 months of probation or house arrest vs. 50 years in the pen. See how there are different levels of consequence? It's almost like what I'm saying is that the sentence vastly outweighs the crime, which "liberals" should oppose.

"Hey watch out what you do cause there are consequences" is the type of ambiguous rationale that north korea operates under.

And again, it can't be understated, these retards don't even lock up murderers and rapists much of the time, or if they do its for like a year. Not fifty. This is not blind justice, it's obviously politically motivated prosecution which any sane person should take issue with. Retards like mister bonkers jerk off over it cause they're unfeeling pod people who have never opened a history book.
your asspain fuels me like gasoline to a flame

you tried to take power by force and failed, 10000 years gulag, rot in hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

ya'll also gotta consider that the entire world watches how we handle things like jan 6th, and then drafts their foreign policy with that in mind.

those idiots gotta get harsh sentences lest the US appear even weaker on the world stage

its bad enough that our afghan exit made the taliban like the 15th most powerful military

so bad that putin thought he could annex the rest of ukraine.
Old 05-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats really unfortunate for all the climate tards

and it doesn't even consider all the other small plants in the world, and furthermore ocean algae
Old 05-04-2023, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we're so fucked.
Old 05-04-2023, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Same Bug Eaters that believe in Global Warming 'Science" don't know what a woman is

Pure comedy
Old 05-05-2023, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats really unfortunate for all the climate tards

and it doesn't even consider all the other small plants in the world, and furthermore ocean algae
I'm not trying to argue with you or change your mind but I do want to point out the irony in claiming to value logic while simultaneously not understanding how a tree works. I honestly don't give a fuck about the climate at this point. IMO warm this bitch up to fuel the ingenious Western economies that will bring us AI paradise.

Assuming those numbers are correct, which I highly doubt they are (a quick search shows that at the very least, the CO2 released by humans number is wrong), and I'm not going to waste the effort looking, this guy's retarded math assumes every tree on Earth is growing and synthesizing the same amount of CO2... that is, not a single tree died, rotted, and returned its CO2, and that a 200 ft giant redwood sequestered the same amount of carbon in a year as the ficus on your granny's porch, ie, every tree on Earth acted like the "average tree"

In reality, Earth's trees, ignoring human effects, are in a state of equilibrium in which about as much carbon is being released by tree death, decay, and shedding of plant material as is being sequestered by growth. A tree grows, withdraws carbon from the atmosphere, then dies and returns it. Think about it... if Earth was putting away this much carbon every year, there wouldn't be any left in the atmosphere after a few decades. That is not how our ecosystem works. Factor in the rate at which humans are destroying trees and you have that much more carbon being returned into the atmosphere.

It's embarrassing that you guys are so gullible but then I'm also not surprised at this point. Like you actually read this and thought "oh wow, good point" without noticing the dude just straight up forgot about the concept of equilibrium.
Last edited by Lune; 05-05-2023 at 12:26 AM..
Old 05-05-2023, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not trying to argue with you or change your mind but I do want to point out the irony in claiming to value logic while simultaneously not understanding how a tree works. I honestly don't give a fuck about the climate at this point. IMO warm this bitch up to fuel the ingenious Western economies that will bring us AI paradise.

Assuming those numbers are correct, which I highly doubt they are (a quick search shows that at the very least, the CO2 released by humans number is wrong), and I'm not going to waste the effort looking, this guy's retarded math assumes every tree on Earth is growing and synthesizing the same amount of CO2... that is, not a single tree died, rotted, and returned its CO2, and that a 200 ft giant redwood sequestered the same amount of carbon in a year as the ficus on your granny's porch, ie, every tree on Earth acted like the "average tree"

In reality, Earth's trees, ignoring human effects, are in a state of equilibrium in which about as much carbon is being released by tree death, decay, and shedding of plant material as is being sequestered by growth. A tree grows, withdraws carbon from the atmosphere, then dies and returns it. Think about it... if Earth was putting away this much carbon every year, there wouldn't be any left in the atmosphere after a few decades. That is not how our ecosystem works. Factor in the rate at which humans are destroying trees and you have that much more carbon being returned into the atmosphere.

It's embarrassing that you guys are so gullible but then I'm also not surprised at this point. Like you actually read this and thought "oh wow, good point" without noticing the dude just straight up forgot about the concept of equilibrium.
blah blah blah Earth was gonna end in 10 years 20 years ago we got it
Old 05-05-2023, 01:48 AM
Banned

the world is gonna end every 10 years according to the warmist zealots

and they ignore some of the hottest periods in earth's history were before the industrial revolution lmao
Old 05-05-2023, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
almost like saying those words when people are not discussing biology is a well known troll or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The natural incidence of polydactyly, an extra finger on your hand, is approximately 1 in 700 births, give or take.

We do not say "the number of fingers on human hands is variable". It's 4, for nearly everybody, and when it's not four we try to fix it.

Polydactyly occurs at approx. 10x the rate of gender dysphoria. For something like 99.9999% of the human population, gender and biological sex are exactly correlated.

Gender as a distinct phenomenon from biological sex may as well not exist, it is fully lost in the noise. Pretending it exists for political reasons due to a handful of very exceptional cases is a lie by omission.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:51 AM
Banned

1 in 700 is pretty big so we wheren't the only hominid on the planet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread