Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you failed your little coup and are facing repercussions for it, maybe don't try to overthrow the government next time? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, I suppose epps is getting 50 years too? Or.... maybe just another 60 minutes puff piece?

Putting a bunch of fratboy 20-somethings in prison for essentially the rest of their lives because they believed something that wasn't true is some dystopian shit that you normally only find in central-american hellhole dictatorships. And yet you support it, cool!
Old 05-04-2023, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, I suppose epps is getting 50 years too? Or.... maybe just another 60 minutes puff piece?

Putting a bunch of fratboy 20-somethings in prison for essentially the rest of their lives because they believed something that wasn't true is some dystopian shit that you normally only find in central-american hellhole dictatorships. And yet you support it, cool!
Youngest of the 4 is 33ish.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dow drops 300 points, turns negative for the year as bank fears grow
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soon, for real this time. hopefully.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youngest of the 4 is 33ish.
Oh ok, so they're only taking away the entire rest of their natural lives then. Did they kill somebody? Did they rape somebody? What exactly did they actually *do*, specifically, that warrants this kind of inhumane sentence?
Old 05-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh ok, so they're only taking away the entire rest of their natural lives then. Did they kill somebody? Did they rape somebody? What exactly did they actually *do*, specifically, that warrants this kind of inhumane sentence?
Is that what statute allows or what prosecutors are asking for?
Old 05-04-2023, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

what are you pussies bitchin about today?
Old 05-04-2023, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

as i said earlier, gulag 10000 years. also incredible mental gymnastics to think it's just for a belief rather than, yknow, the act of seditious conspiracy (i.e. making plans to do a li'l coup and attempt following through with them). i can say fuck the gov't all i want and believe that, why aren't i being charged? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not a damn thing, your fellow nazi brethren were found guilty of seditious conspiracy and it rules [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we're grossly exaggerating potential sentences based on what the fake news media is telling us.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:42 PM
Banned

Nothing. I felt v self harmy for a bit butt pulled myself up outa my own shit some. Feel better now.

I'm less eager for Mkh EL to return and recruit forcibly into the cosmic forces of light. Still would be funny seeing random demographics doing push-ups for G-d tho!
Closed Thread