Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2023, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

P O W E R F U L

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2023, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are libs so completely insane? Seriously, can any of you tell me?
it's an insane world, people cope with it differently.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Banned

GOPtards like Tarrio think Epstein's pal is some kind of messianic figure, but the fatso wouldn't even pardon their sorry asses.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao 50 years, meanwhile repeat rapists in dem cities get out in like a month, and if somebody tries to rob your store and you stab them *you* go to jail. Great application of the law, not wildly biased at all. Totally cool and good precedent.

Why are libs so completely insane? Seriously, can any of you tell me?
cope, mald, seethe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cope, mald, seethe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I know you're a lunatic sociopath who revels in absurd sentences for people you don't like politically, what else is new?

I mean I think you're completely batshit insane like all modern leftists, and even I wouldn't want you to spend 50 years in prison for some horseshit "insurrection" attempt. That is beyond orwellian and frankly should frighten anyone.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's an insane world, people cope with it differently.
The outrage is premature with the first set of seditious conspiracy convictions not being sentenced yet.

Quote:
May 25
e: Google is being unhelpful here. Ask Bing if any have been sentenced yet please.
Last edited by aussenseiter; 05-04-2023 at 12:39 PM..
Old 05-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes I know you're a lunatic sociopath who revels in absurd sentences for people you don't like politically, what else is new?

I mean I think you're completely batshit insane like all modern leftists, and even I wouldn't want you to spend 50 years in prison for some horseshit "insurrection" attempt. That is beyond orwellian and frankly should frighten anyone.
Or and you may need to take a second to take it all in. Good is prevailing and Karma exists.

That you have been on the side of hate and scandal all along.

Old 05-04-2023, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

sorry you failed your little coup and are facing repercussions for it, maybe don't try to overthrow the government next time? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Banned

What kind of lunatic sociopath doesn't want to see the vice president hanged by a bunch of trailer trash anyway?
Old 05-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of lunatic sociopath doesn't want to see the vice president hanged by a bunch of trailer trash anyway?
It's that dang rock n roll corrupting the youth again.

Closed Thread