Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Wrong use of irony.

2. The tree is not about genealogy. The tree of life is a metaphor used to describe the relationships between organisms, both living and extinct. Its use dates back to at least the early 1800s. It was employed by Charles Darwin to express the concept of the branching divergence of varieties and then species in a process of common descent from ancestors. Ernst Haeckel coined the term phylogeny for the evolutionary relationships of species through time, and went further than Darwin in proposing phylogenic histories of life. The modern development of this idea is called the phylogenetic tree.

Also, since you're an idiot who don't know the difference between simple scientific studies let me elaborate what phylogeny is.

phy·log·e·ny (f-lj-n)
n. pl. phy·log·e·nies
1. The evolutionary development and history of a species or higher taxonomic grouping of organisms. Also called phylogenesis.
2. The evolutionary development of an organ or other part of an organism: the phylogeny of the amphibian intestinal tract.
3. The historical development of a tribe or racial group.
Sounds mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Wrong use of irony.
ALERT we need Hasbinbad
Old 07-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
1. Wrong use of irony.

2. The tree is not about genealogy. The tree of life is a metaphor used to describe the relationships between organisms, both living and extinct. Its use dates back to at least the early 1800s. It was employed by Charles Darwin to express the concept of the branching divergence of varieties and then species in a process of common descent from ancestors. Ernst Haeckel coined the term phylogeny for the evolutionary relationships of species through time, and went further than Darwin in proposing phylogenic histories of life. The modern development of this idea is called the phylogenetic tree.

Also, since you're an idiot who don't know the difference between simple scientific studies let me elaborate what phylogeny is.

phy·log·e·ny (f-lj-n)
n. pl. phy·log·e·nies
1. The evolutionary development and history of a species or higher taxonomic grouping of organisms. Also called phylogenesis.
2. The evolutionary development of an organ or other part of an organism: the phylogeny of the amphibian intestinal tract.
3. The historical development of a tribe or racial group.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

It doesn't matter because evolution isn't true anyway; it's only a theory.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

I don't see how evolution could happen in the 6000 years the earth has existed anyways
Old 07-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
much more badass tatts bro get on my level. I got these waiting for Velious

Someone post a REAL Velious tatt.

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology
Old 07-20-2013, 11:37 PM
Aviak

brb gonna get this tattooed on my thigh and post it up for you guys

Old 07-20-2013, 11:58 PM
Aviak

Yeah I think the stretch marks will feature the drapery of her cloak really we---

Old 07-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't matter because evolution isn't true anyway; it's only a theory.
If evolution is real, where did rocks come from? Checkmate.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=Rogean;1033028]This is where we can post questions to be asked right? Did you fuck Rogean?!?![QUOTE]

i believe this is the #1 question on everyones mind and i will be following tiggs just to see this this interview... then promptly unfollowing after said interview

but i believe is should be worded "did she fly to vagas with rogean who then used p99 funds to pay for weekend of sex, drugs and debotchery?"

i believe that is what went down... i cant remember though and do not feel like scowering the forums for that elusive post.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 07-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Falisaty;1037352][QUOTE=Rogean;1033028]This is where we can post questions to be asked right? Did you fuck Rogean?!?!
Quote:

i believe this is the #1 question on everyones mind and i will be following tiggs just to see this this interview... then promptly unfollowing after said interview

but i believe is should be worded "did she fly to vagas with rogean who then used p99 funds to pay for weekend of sex, drugs and debotchery?"

i believe that is what went down... i cant remember though and do not feel like scowering the forums for that elusive post.
Excellent question! I look forward to responding.