Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah it says that male masculine fashion is on the decline.

I mean, mostly that means not wearing new balance shoes and cargo shorts like between teh age of 14-50....

But it's true, the like, metrosexual was all about purses!
Haha ok clown.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-15-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Why do you hate clowns?

Like, even the most generic form of humor is something to be ashamed of to a lib now?
Old 08-15-2022, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha ok clown.
Cut off that man bun right now, you don't even realize that it means you worship the beast.
Old 08-15-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you hate clowns?

Like, even humor is something to be ashamed of to a lib now?
Calling someone a clown isn’t synonymous with hating them. Just like hating trump and his fascist movement doesn’t make someone a liberal.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-15-2022, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cut off that man bun right now, you don't even realize that it means you worship the beast.
No, that's your side:

Old 08-15-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling someone a clown isn’t unanimous with hating them.
Why do you simp for the word "retard"? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why do you simp for the word "retard"?
Haha I don’t even know what you’re talking about man. Why are you simping for mr sparkles? He said some dumb shit and I say it’s dumb. What’s it to you? Do you feel marginalized as a white male and just had to speak up in defense?
Old 08-15-2022, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay white and proud
Yikes
Old 08-15-2022, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha I don’t even know what you’re talking about man
I'm just saying using the word clown to talk down to someone, is saying you think clowns are not something to be proud of.

Clowns bring joy to the world, and even poetic sadness.

Quote:
Why are you simping for mr sparkles? He said some dumb shit and I say it’s dumb. What’s it to you?
Because I unconditionally love him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would defend you too dont worry. I unconditionally love you.
Old 08-15-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm just saying using the word clown to talk down to someone, is saying you think clowns are not something to be proud of.

Clowns bring joy to the world, and even poetic sadness.

Because I unconditionally love him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant it as in “your personality is like that of a clown’s”. It’s not talking down to you, but it is what it is. I can’t take you seriously. Good to know there’s love in your life though…even if it is just on the internet.
Closed Thread