Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's that you just gobble up the mainstream narrative that she "had to travel all the way to another state"

Do you know that for a fact? Did her mom even try to see an Ohio abortionist? Why is her mom claiming the alleged rapist didn't do anything he was accused of doing? Why was she raped t 9 years old and no police report filed? Why didn't ANY of the abortionists involved report the rape?

95% of the time you opine (see: spew word salad vomit chunks) all over the boards, but haven't done any critical thinking or research.
Bible thumping GOPtard thinks anything that reflects poorly on the party is a ploy by dastardly journalists to make his favorite pedo look bad.
Old 07-16-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Prolly a Psy Op to push some silly libtard narrative

Horza wants that 10 year old raped and impregnated by an illegal alien so badly
Old 07-16-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

More crisis actors and shapeshifting reptilian Freemasons no doubt.
Old 07-16-2022, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More crisis actors and shapeshifting reptilian Freemasons no doubt.
You are probably kneeling in prayer to Moloch every night for the story to be true

No doubt
Old 07-16-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are probably kneeling in prayer to Moloch every night for the story to be true

No doubt
i kinda wonder how many bumper stickers you have on your car, since your posts here are so consistently vomited from the desperate cringe factory
Old 07-16-2022, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/vomits word salad of ignorance
I present facts and critical questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker View Post
No, it's that you just gobble up the mainstream narrative that she "had to travel all the way to another state"

Do you know that for a fact? Did her mom even try to see an Ohio abortionist? Why is her mom claiming the alleged rapist didn't do anything he was accused of doing? Why was she raped t 9 years old and no police report filed? Why didn't ANY of the abortionists involved report the rape?

95% of the time you opine (see: spew word salad vomit chunks) all over the boards, but haven't done any critical thinking or research.
And you be like this 100% of the time...

Quote:
Bible thumping GOPtard
or

Quote:
Bible thumping Trumptard
you're just a useless sack of demagoguery.
Old 07-16-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I present facts and critical questions..

And you be like this 100% of the time...

or

you're just a useless sack of demagoguery.
Trumptard, GOPtard, paste eating dumbass, whatever you prefer, the important thing is your guy lost to Sleepy Joe.
Old 07-16-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bible thumping GOPtard thinks anything that reflects poorly on the party is a ploy by dastardly journalists to make his favorite pedo look bad.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2022, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now suddenly YOU are justifying Biden selling off our oil why the change? Why have you changed your tune?

There's no change in tune? China has "good standing" in terms of purchasing our oil reserves and has had that status continuously for a long time -- at least as far back as Obama.

Why was Trump so weak on China that he didn't take away that good status? Or maybe he can't do it that easily -- I don't know.

Would I like to see that status taken away? Yes, obviously.

But I won't shit on any president, including Trump, for following the law.
Old 07-16-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no change in tune? China has "good standing" in terms of purchasing our oil reserves and has had that status continuously for a long time -- at least as far back as Obama.

Why was Trump so weak on China that he didn't take away that good status? Or maybe he can't do it that easily -- I don't know.

Would I like to see that status taken away? Yes, obviously.

But I won't shit on any president, including Trump, for following the law.
Bro Trump put tariffs on China that Pedo Pete wants to remove

WTF are you talking about?
Closed Thread