Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, because the democrats are advocates for programs that help people get out of poverty while Republicans see them as a waste of their money they earned in the form of Taxes on them
Dems been sayin this for more than 50 years and all the poor peepz that have supported them are still poor
Old 02-20-2022, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jan 6Trump Jan 6Trump Jan 6TrumpTrump Jan 6 Jan 6Trump
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-20-2022, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok tyrant. None of that humane thing for you. Should we persecute them too. I hear you like that too.

Or and hear me out they get an opportunity, an education and helped in the right direction to make something of themselves. Like you know a government program provides.

You honestly believe all humans want to commit crime and do it when they live in bliss? Man those suburbs are teaming with crime.

No it just shows how brainwashed you have become by foxnews, Facebook feeds and kinfolk upbringing.

Right, because the democrats are advocates for programs that help people get out of poverty while Republicans see them as a waste of their money they earned in the form of Taxes on them

Trexller I guess you have now shown you are racist and a raging antisemitic. You small pitiful brainwashed Texan.
I live in PA, and I'm not a white man.

the racist always tries to explain away his racism, and then points to conveniently broken systems like government programs which in essence, exist for no other purpose than soaking up tax dollars and as a backdrop for campaign photo OPs.

You're not just racist, you're a bourgeois racist. Go find another outlet for your white guilt.
Old 02-20-2022, 11:40 PM
Banned

I don’t want my sick meme on the previous page, gotta delete and repost
Old 02-20-2022, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the racist always tries to explain away his racism, and then points to conveniently broken systems like government programs which in essence, exist for no other purpose than soaking up tax dollars and as a backdrop for campaign photo OPs.

You're not just racist, you're a bourgeois racist. Go find another outlet for your white guilt.
If Democrats are the more racist party then why do nine out of ten black voters support their candidates?
Old 02-20-2022, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit.

Humans will always try to gain an edge over other humans, regardless of where they stand in life or the class they are born to.

The broke man of any race will steal to feed himself if he must, the rich man of any race will steal because he wants more money, that's why rich people are rich, their drive is money at any cost, and they break the laws every day whilst doing so. That system is not systemically racist, it is designed to systemically protect the wealthy.

Poverty driving people to crime isn't a racial issue, its an economical issue.

To have said otherwise, illustrates exactly the type of disconnect between Dem leadership and their constituents. This is what you people actually think of black folks, that poverty will make them criminals looking for an easy way in life, thats the kind of voter base you intend to cultivate.

You're a racist.
Looks like you're wrestling the octopus of individualism versus collectivism, let me know if you need help sorting this one out, 'All blood on America's hands is righteous' fella
Old 02-20-2022, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is weird because not only does food stamps exist for a reason, we continue to spend more and more on it every year
Cost of live going up? Unheard of… good thing Republicans want to help against inflation

Oh wait they don’t and want it to be worse.

GOP boycotts Biden Fed nominees' vote as bank fights inflation
Old 02-20-2022, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like you're wrestling the octopus of individualism versus collectivism, let me know if you need help sorting this one out, 'All blood on America's hands is righteous' fella
obviously you have no clue of how the world works, its not your fault, you're a product of the liberal american public school systems, where they teach marxism is heaven, and that science is belief, not measurement.
Old 02-20-2022, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Cost of live going up? Unheard of… good thing Republicans want to help against inflation

Oh wait they don’t and want it to be worse.

GOP boycotts Biden Fed nominees' vote as bank fights inflation
Inflation happened recently. Let’s look at the cost over time

We can put a population chart next to it if that’s going to be your next excuse

Note: it actually did go down in 2020 but who knows prolly has gone back up
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-20-2022, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

the racist always tries to explain away his racism….
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...as#post3357764

Yes former Texan you really can still be a racist and not be white.

*role eyes
Closed Thread