Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamebob27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't understand what he's trying to say, you shouldn't be calling others stupid.
FS might not be a Republican anymore, Trump is splitting the party to get Biden/Harris re-elected in 2024.

He's a genius you know.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamebob27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't understand what he's trying to say, you shouldn't be calling others stupid.
I can understand what he's trying to say, it's just really dumb.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does that make me a coward?
Maybe, maybe not, but it's a bit chickenshit if a person who acts a certain way on the internet won't be himself in person because he's afraid of earning a punch in the face. But then I don't normally piss people off so badly that they want to attack me so perhaps I don't have the same frame of reference. I simply post more or less the same way I speak in person.

I recognize that a lot of posters on here are knowingly spouting B.S. because they think it's funny and treat the board like a sort of comedy hour. That's a different matter and while I might find such a bit tasteless I also understand some folks laugh at different things than I do so it seems harmless enough.

Danth
Old 05-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux View Post
So conquering is racist? That premise proves we’re all racist. Only conquerors remain in 2021
Republicans can't really be this stupid.

P I was referring to all this. Horza doesn't understand logical thought string.

Biden's not getting re elected though in 2024...he'll be out in 2.5 years and one day. The people behind the curtain have to much dirt on his family taking money from other countries and will tell him to retire early or they expose him. They let Harris take the presidency ...maybe...although if Hillary Clinton is put into Biden's cabinet anytime from now to the end of his presidency it's likely they'll switch Harris out with Clinton "some how"
Old 05-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

I think there is the same sense of ‘everyone’s a idiot driver’, as there is with ‘everyone’s dumb at whatever we’re talking about’, when people are posting online as there is when they’re driving.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
P I was referring to all this. Horza doesn't understand logical thought string.

Biden's not getting re elected though in 2024...he'll be out in 2.5 years and one day. The people behind the curtain have to much dirt on his family taking money from other countries and will tell him to retire early or they expose him. They let Harris take the presidency ...maybe...although if Hillary Clinton is put into Biden's cabinet anytime from now to the end of his presidency it's likely they'll switch Harris out with Clinton "some how"
This is the kind of crazy that makes these forums worthwhile.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Aviak

Perhaps Jib...but as I understand it, if Biden leaves 2.5 years and 1 day after this first term his VP can take over the rest of his term, then run for election twice more making that president be the longest running president of USA ..ever....like over 10 years. Pretty historic achivement.
1.)First Female president
2.) Longest running term in USA history.

Lets throw some other things in there since they're in the news...

3.) first USA president to announce UFO's are real aliens are real...
4.) cure for cancer discovered under their presidency (the RNA vaccines they're testing on the population right now have a high likely hood of being the technology that will cure cancer...they just needed...a lot of people to test it on first)

That's a lot of historic achievements.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe, maybe not, but it's a bit chickenshit if a person who acts a certain way on the internet won't be himself in person because he's afraid of earning a punch in the face. But then I don't normally piss people off so badly that they want to attack me so perhaps I don't have the same frame of reference. I simply post more or less the same way I speak in person.

I recognize that a lot of posters on here are knowingly spouting B.S. because they think it's funny and treat the board like a sort of comedy hour. That's a different matter and while I might find such a bit tasteless I also understand some folks laugh at different things than I do so it seems harmless enough.

Danth
Well would you act the same way at a wedding as at a funeral?

Assuming you're not a bridesmaid, of course.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Onetime I was in traffic, and me and this guy were fighting and then we ended up getting stuck and so after a second I started laughing and then he started laughing and it turned out we were both pussies.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

then I followed him home and fucking shot him
Closed Thread