Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2022, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Listen here libs and bilderbergians, Hannity has gotten all the evidence together to prove that it's over for you all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Horza; 06-10-2022 at 03:40 AM..
Old 06-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

Donald Trump and his inner circle conspired to overthrow 250 years of democracy
Old 06-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

There’s gonna be a round two I predict if/when DeSantis gets voted In and out of office only much more organized and possibly even successful.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-10-2022, 09:28 AM
Banned

I dunno, DeSantis doesn't have Trump's charisma, kind of hoping it fizzles out when Trump croaks

Unfortunately, because of the curse cast upon America by our treatment of our fellow human beings, Trump will probably live to be 115
Old 06-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what in the flippin hell are you flippin talking about

On the day of the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, the first National Guard members arrived to assist at about 5:40 p.m. By then, most of the violence had subsided.

they flipping were there jan 6 you flippin dipnit.

dont argue with me anyway argue with this: https://justthenews.com/sites/defaul....6Timeline.pdf
https://www.justsecurity.org/78053/t...e-fy2022-ndaa/
Old 06-10-2022, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno, DeSantis doesn't have Trump's charisma, kind of hoping it fizzles out when Trump croaks

Unfortunately, because of the curse cast upon America by our treatment of our fellow human beings, Trump will probably live to be 115
Haha the worst always live the longest. They’re fueled by spite and desperation.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Banned

You know what would solve all our problems and delete *all the weirdos.

I fully endorse this.

Let's go!
Last edited by starkind; 06-10-2022 at 10:22 AM..
Old 06-10-2022, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen here libs and bilderbergians, Hannity has gotten all the evidence together to prove that it's over for you all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Following two failed impeachment two years later, while we’re facing inflation stagflation 9% inflation $10 gas prices… you shoot for a third one that you air on primetime Thursday night 8 PM TV

lol look in the mirror you freaking freak you think that there was a secret society that organized a coop that you still can’t prove after you thought that the Russians installed a KGB agent.

You’ve got the Gulag on television trying to arrest of the former presidential administration and you think that we are the crazy ones.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Did you watch the hearings? Or did you stay on tucker because fox didn’t air any commercial breaks during his show?
Old 06-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you watch the hearings? Or did you stay on tucker because fox didn’t air any commercial breaks during his show?
Yes I watched the hearings and if you call what that was a hearing then OK well I’m glad you enjoyed the communist theater.

The day after your special hearings were you’re gonna arrest Trump for the third time…

The CPI Report confirms that over the last two years we’ve had about 14% inflation.

They even tried to factor out car buying because of the pandemic impacting that so it’s really more like 16 to 18% https://www.nxtmine.com/economics/to...hy-it-matters/

but you guys have a politician on trial without the judicial system on prime time TV so that’ll fix everything just like it does in Russia!
Closed Thread