Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-11-2024, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol!

Imagine being such a lifeless unachiever that you think getting items in a dead video game is some sort of feat. Each piece of gear you brag about having is a testament to your unapologetically meaningless existence.
I’d be this mad too if I didn’t have
Consider yellow server , sorry you don’t got warder loot
Old 01-11-2024, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol!

Imagine being such a lifeless unachiever that you think getting items in a dead video game is some sort of feat. Each piece of gear you brag about having is a testament to your unapologetically meaningless existence.
You put it in such a negative way though. That's unfair. You want to see wasted time? Go to a nursing home. They just sit there all day. Need to at least roll a druid.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Lol!! What the fuck is a warder?
Old 01-11-2024, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The coming race wars
lmao
Old 01-12-2024, 01:38 AM
Banned

The saddest thing is that ppl don't play together anymore. They just farm plat so they can buy items from enchanters so they can solo farm more plat to buy more shit from enchanters. And the worst part is chanters and even casters in general aren't even rly classic here.

Someone should just release a prepackaged single player version of EQ classic server u just double click and launch like a single player game at this point so autistic ppl can just go ahead and do there thing without worrying about someone taking giant #3.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

playing with other ppl is annoying but if they arent there then theres no one to sell my stuff to so its a trade off
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 01-12-2024, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

I was watching a YouTube by this guy named redbeard Flynn where he basically said what you two are referencing. That in mmorpgs the novelty of playing with other players from around the world has worn off. So now more than ever people 0lay mmorpgs basically in "clicks" aka guilds or static groups, and pick up groups and meeting new players is no longer a part of the mmorpg experience. Sad but mostly true.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol!! What the fuck is a warder?
That's a gear deal. It's where the players you poach from a competing guild a week after they got it, got it.

The smart guild feeds on the remains of the first run peeps. All you need is somebody who can do convincing cyber. Boom, you got a BiS rogue w/ warder loot. Or so I've heard.

Wait. That's likely not a thing anymore, right? "Cyber" is a money thing now or something? Or is that Crytp-y? Isn't Crypt-y something now?

I'm going back to take a nap. After I have some warm broth. BiS warm broth, too. Got those gelatinized drops of Emperor Ssraeshza's chicken fat that drops in the Emperor fight. That's my chill.

Luclin plz.
Old 01-17-2024, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Gearing up for the next mega bull run driven by undisciplined monetary and fiscal policy that will drive asset prices higher.

Why did you camp your manastones?
Old 01-19-2024, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
T > A?
irish roots so yes