Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

I love this server, I really do.

But going that far back to completely trash unsmooth gameplay is just unnecessary imo....

I have most items memorized but good lord losing just item links would be terrible. Or staring at book to med? *shudder*
Old 12-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Never got the "lets make it shittier because shittier is classic" argument. It's like the metagame for some of these nerds. It's like when the color got removed from the target window so you had to con a mob instead. Some career virgin actually bug reported that, like not having to hit your con button every time was somehow ruining his immersion levels (probably Samwise).
Old 12-04-2014, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never got the "lets make it shittier because shittier is classic" argument. It's like the metagame for some of these nerds. It's like when the color got removed from the target window so you had to con a mob instead. Some career virgin actually bug reported that, like not having to hit your con button every time was somehow ruining his immersion levels (probably Samwise).
Exactly. Yeah, classic doesn't mean "shittier and unrefined". They constantly came up with changes like that on Live to make gameplay better, not to change the game (for the most part if it wasn't part of an expansion or something)
Old 12-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Make the game as close to the release of velious as possible. Don't listen to these tards trying to break the Immersion.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Denying people quality of life improvements made to the game simply because it happened after an arbitrary date of what is defined as classic is borderline retarded. Shared banks and /corpsedrag would certainly break the game as we know it right?
Old 12-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Yes because if I couldn't do it in 2000 then I don't want to do it here. The thrill of dropping a bag on the ground and logging into another character before somebody else can snag your stuff is unforgettable. When velious is released, I'm going to sell my house and cars, move in with my parents, enroll in adult ged classes and by a cheap computer using a crt monitor with ball mouse.

Get that Immersion going bros.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread