Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Aviak

Default Girlfriend Faction couldnt possible get any worse

anyone else getting realllllllly bad faction with their significant other... i was playing last night at 4am.. my girlfriend woke up and gave me the biggest WTF face you will ever see... rofl, i love my evercrack.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Kobold

I'm hovering around amiable.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Orc

I have found that if I goto bed by 10pm, I can wake up at 6 am and get on and play until 9am then make the wife breakfast in bed (usually coffee and toast) and that keeps her indifferent con.

She does not mind me playing when she is busy with Farmville when she is on her facebook in the evenings or when she is on the phone with friends or family.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Aviak

I'd say I'm at threateningly... I managed to get her to try playing a wizard (which she picked, as it related to Harry Potter), and taught her the basics and whatever. She almost got killed in the first minute, got scared and camped so she wouldn't die. She refuses to log back on in case she gets killed.

She wasn't all too very impressed. Doesn't quite understand the point of the game I don't think. All you guys who have girlfriends/wives who play, consider yourselves lucky.
Last edited by Villert; 10-22-2009 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: GRAMMAR
Old 10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Orc

I'm at ally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] she plays EQ2 and I mix it up with EQ/EQ2 currently tooling around in DDO with a buddy of mine once in awhile.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say I'm at threateningly...
Feign Death.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Penoy you beter start camping the flower shop fast, hopefully they will drop the "bunch of flowers" raises GF faction ever so slightly... If you manage to get the uber rare drop "dozen long stem red roses" and turn that it it will get you from ind to amiable with one turn in... However the Uber ultra rare Diamon earings which drops in Jewlery store you have got it made, can go from threatoningly to ally in one turn in. However it takes quite a bit of camping that zone for that drop. Hope this helps.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 10-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Aviak

Default lol

unfortunately i dont have that much PP in the bank for the diamonds.. /sigh
Old 10-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Large Rat

Well since my gf is playing with me..i'd say amiably
Old 10-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

My financee defintely scowled at me, ready to attack. I was coming right home from work and playing from 5pm till 2-3am and getting up for work again at 5:30am. Rinse, repeat! As you can imagine, my performance in work went down as well. It was really bad.

My level 22 Cleric died last Wednesday.....my fiancee was SCREAMING at me and I ran into a camp of goblins in Dagnor's Cauldron and died in the entrance to Unrest. I was frikkin close to the zone line too.

I lost a level and all........

I /ragequitted.........quit my guild and everything. (by the way, sorry guys)

I said to myself, I have to stop playing.......I don't think I can do this in moderation.

Well, my financee and I reconciled and I got a laptop so I can sit on the couch with her and play. I still stayed away all of last weekend in fear that the crack would grab me again. There's a lot of pressure in this game to log on as much as possible. It's hard to accomplish anything when you don't play as much as you can, and if you have friends that play hardcore (like I did) then you are always worried about them out-leveling you.

After careful consideration, I talked with her and she said I should start playing again, but only sometimes. I logged on last night, and much to my horror, the corpse for my level 22 Cleric had rotted. I immediately camped, and deleted the character.

I have been thinking about logging on all night, and starting another character. To tell ya the truth, I really didn't wanna start a Cleric anyway. I only started one because if the population was low here, as a Cleric, I would have had an easier time getting a group. After seeing the incredible population on this server, I guess it really doesn't matter what I start, but I am not sure I wanna start all over again.

Anyway, that's my story. I guess you could say that last week my fiancee faction was scowls at you, ready to attack, and the woman killed me for good! Well, at least the Cleric anyway.
Last edited by Deathrydar; 10-22-2009 at 07:56 PM..
Closed Thread