Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-06-2022, 04:38 AM
Fire Giant

Default question about reverting changes to UI texture/color

When green99 dropped, I couldn't stand the transparent UI-- made things hard to read.

So I went through the process of right clicking on every window, and togglign "texture" and then setting the color values to something like 33-33-33 so everything was a ncie, almost slate, dark gray. Thing is that I did this for all windows and, because I was tired of doing it for EVERY cahracter I made on green, I changed the default ui ini to reflect these changes. But now that I can use other UI options on Green, I would like to be able to get, for example, the "default" windows appearances back in place.

I find that any new BAGS I buy, since changing to this particular UI, have a specific appearance. But any bags that I owned before the change, maintained the changes I made simply to make things visible. And obviously I can't *buy and replace* thngs like the chat, inventory, etc.

What follows is a link to demonstrate what I'm talking about. Notice 3 of the 4 bags have the sort of dark, textured ui element. The others are flat gray? If I toggle the "texture" option found under the "Window" context menu, it only turns it to flat black (on default_old, it returns to its default transparent state on the default green99 UI)

Is there any way at all to correct this, without doing a complete reinstall of the game?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...960&height=584
Last edited by Xer0; 11-06-2022 at 04:56 AM..