Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Look at all the hurt vaginas in this thread.

Bawww I got trained, boo hoo, who gives a fuck.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

Palemoon and Softcore are saying I'm not fit to lead a guild? I just took out Fish Bait and contested the first raid mob on the server. If you're so offended that I play by Sullon rules then you're not going to make the cut for this server.

It's a PVP server, trains will be rampant at every given opportunity during mass PvP, so stop being a roleplay fag and learn to stand up for yourselves.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Abacab, this is not Sullon. We have rules here.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can just make a new forum account when they ban you , hence the abacab , salty , cast , sorath dilemma

they dont ip ban for being a dick on this forum , me personally when i was banned i just didnt come here fora week

I can IP ban.
I just have to treat the forum member as a spambot and it will permanently ban the IP address from the forums. I don't do this very often and getting another IP address isn't exactly "rocket surgery"... but it's been done.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can IP ban.
I just have to treat the forum member as a spambot and it will permanently ban the IP address from the forums. I don't do this very often and getting another IP address isn't exactly "rocket surgery"... but it's been done.

Probably not a good idea to permaban people off something with a low pop anyways. spambots excluded. I applaud your efforts.

Prost!

So Immersed
Old 10-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abacab, this is not Sullon. We have rules here.
You do understand that it was the waning days of BETA, and Salty himself found it funny? In fact most people in Fish Bait were amused by the act; and the only person who was sincerely offended by running LDC's on a Nagafen raid was Rogean.

Rogean had to ban simply because if he didn't do so, there would be 500 of you people crying about corruption from here to FoH, I even have a screenshot stating that Rogean DID NOT CARE that I trained Fish Bait, and the ban only went through when Daekon was crying incessantly in OOC about not acquiring more pixels for the night

So let's be real about it, you people cry corruption all the time when a GM bans hackers, you people whine that "PvP will solve every player dispute!" only to chain petition when you lose, you people claim you want no staff intervention but you constantly /who all GM and berate any GM that is online about your petty problems.

Let's just be real here, you people are the biggest pussies on the planet
Last edited by Abacab PvP Prophet; 10-25-2011 at 02:41 PM..
Old 10-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Banned

Also, I will contest that there are no rules on the BETA server, a server that will be wiped within weeks most likely, a server where GM's #summon gear for players to test out mechanics

To hold a player on a BETA server just as accountable as the live version is otherwise ridiculous considering the above.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

The rules were released before the beta server for a reason.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=49603

You can't break the rules and get away with it because you think it's funny. And I don't know who the people you're referring to are, but it's certainly not me. Calling people pussies is not going to help your cause, either.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Pussy.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab PvP Prophet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're so offended that I play by Sullon rules then you're not going to make the cut for this server.

Actually its you that is not going to make the cut for the server, when you get perma banned for training or playing by "sullon zek" rules in contrast to the rules posted for the server.

Kind of like you've been banned already from beta.
Closed Thread