Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

Default Possibly try red?

Looking to possibly try red but I don't have the time or energy to level up another character. If you look through my posts I've been a blue player years. If you have a melee toon that you're not playing and you're looking for someone to play with shoot me a PM, I'll play with you for some fun. I play most classes on blue but prefer monk or rog - and if this is against the rules in any way I will take the post down and disregard. My play hours are usually 3pm-9pm est on weekdays and 7am-9pm weekends
Old 05-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Kobold

If you don't find anyone elses character, please do try red xp before you quit. Honestly man, it's so much faster here on red, people can get to 50 in a day lol. If you play those times u wont have any trouble finding exp, and learn some of the backyard pvp we run over here along the way. Be ready for global ooc.

Oh and hit up Avomon in <Sanctuary>, they are always doing free buffs for lowbies and helping out the community.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Kobold

7am-9pm weekends = you could be 60 before monday on red
Old 05-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Aviak

Avomon or Andain are very helpful. You can get some buffs in greater faydark pretty easily and cruise up to level 14 very quickly.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

what people above said, starting out as a melee with no fungi can suck. but just simply having a weapon someone gives you for free, and a few pieces of gear goes a long way. the exp bonus helps a ton. once you get to around 10 you can usually make a group or duo with someone in the main areas(crushbone, unrest, mistmoore, city of mist/solb guk etc) depending. after that sometimes groups are hard to find when not prime time, but you don't need a full group here, just a duo or trio is more then enough to pull in exp 10x faster then any blue group.

on the other hand, if you start like a wizard, or druid or something like shm necro its easy to get started with little gear, and wis or int gear is cheap/free for the basics. wizard can start quadding at 30, and keep going all the way to 60.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Kobold

I'm not as organized in my helpfulness as Andain or Avomon, but I could certainly find it in my heart to gift you some plat and a skin like nature + port/bind wherever you wanted to go as a noob. Look for Exotic, I periodically advertise for ports.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Servant griefed me off the server.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Banned

welcome to red

you're dead
Old 05-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Did anyone else notice this guy has close to 30 available hours to play video games and chuckle?
Old 05-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did anyone else notice this guy has close to 30 available hours to play video games and chuckle?
Yeah, he can play for 30 hours per week but he doesn't know if he has the time to play. He might be a potato.
Closed Thread