Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your mistake was not marking your territory.

She would never have messed with you if you had.
Shoulda peed on the teacher’s leg to establish dominance, I agree
Old 03-07-2023, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawl Bug Eating Groomer JAN6! Lies crumbling so badly
Keep them alt right arrest coming!!!

Justice Dept. arrests hit 1,000 in connection with Jan. 6, and new accusations surface in latest prosecutions

Quote:
The Justice Department has reached a milestone in its prosecution of the U.S. Capitol attack, confirming it has arrested at least 1,000 people in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol, nearly half of whom still face the prospect of trials or plea agreements.
And Dark Brandon said: “Let the Fail MAGA supporters flail their arms as they sink further into the swampy filth they came from.”
Old 03-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep them alt right arrest coming!!!

Justice Dept. arrests hit 1,000 in connection with Jan. 6, and new accusations surface in latest prosecutions

And Dark Brandon said: “Let the Fail MAGA supporters flail their arms as they sink further into the swampy filth they came from.”
lol wait for all the judges to subpoena fox news for the new vids, wait for all the lawsuits, wait for all the appeals based on new evidence

lol, I fuckin told you all.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Botten coping and seething so badly

JAN6! Fedsurrection lies crumbling

Lefties lie lie lie lie lie about everything. Scum of the Earth.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trigger warning: culture war bullshit
Signature material?
Old 03-08-2023, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

'Bulls---': GOP senators rebuke Tucker Carlson for downplaying Jan. 6 as 'mostly peaceful'

Elizondo and Trexller Triggered. Let the flailing helplessly proceed.

/popcorn
Old 03-08-2023, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'Bulls---': GOP senators rebuke Tucker Carlson for downplaying Jan. 6 as 'mostly peaceful'

Elizondo and Trexller Triggered. Let the flailing helplessly proceed.

/popcorn
lol MSNBC and Cocaine Mitch

Bug Eating Botten so fail
Old 03-08-2023, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:

You should send this post to the Department of Justice

I don't think you're dealing with your futility very well, old friend
Old 03-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Elizondo and Trexller Triggered.
you're always wrong tho, about everything, why would I be "triggered" upon seeing video evidence of what I knew to be true all along?

you doom scroll until you find the most ridiculous piece of sensationalized, out-of-context bullshit, then you write 15 pages of drivel, hit post and then run a victory lap around yourself.

IF anyone replies to you at all, usually its just me going, "Bruh, you serious with this?"

If you're like, for real and believe your own hype, that's just sad. If you're a troll, you're really bad at it because nobody reads your convoluted posts.

So this is it, this is all the rise you get out of your trolling, is this fun for you?
Old 03-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're always wrong tho, about everything, why would I be "triggered" upon seeing video evidence of what I knew to be true all along?

you doom scroll until you find the most ridiculous piece of sensationalized, out-of-context bullshit, then you write 15 pages of drivel, hit post and then run a victory lap around yourself.

IF anyone replies to you at all, usually its just me going, "Bruh, you serious with this?"

If you're like, for real and believe your own hype, that's just sad. If you're a troll, you're really bad at it because nobody reads your convoluted posts.

So this is it, this is all the rise you get out of your trolling, is this fun for you?
I think the net effect if it's successful is to make the McConnell and Romney types more likeable to the public.

Or that's the goal, anyway.

Wheels within wheels, plots within plots.
Closed Thread