Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drueric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the first page. Points of fact I discovered

1. You died twice while trying to hold the room, then you died a 3rd time and made excuses.

This alone tells us that you were not capable of taking on this boss mob in any circumstance.

You have put in a substantial about of effort of and sacrifice in the attempt, but the bottom line is you were not strong enough to handle it, and now you are angry because someone else who was able to handle it just strolls on in. It is an embarassing situation for you. You had the camp, but you couldnt handle it in the end. Accept your failure and move on.
Also works as advice for dealing with his wife's boyfriend, probably.
Old 04-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

OP hasn't posted in a week

im assuming the worst
Old 04-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP hasn't posted in a week

im assuming the worst
Worst for us would be he continues to post while ignoring everything said to him here. Worst for him is simply not my fucking problem.
Old 04-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

It was a good run.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

OP sucks cock and probably choked on a fat one.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone mentioned, in the heat of the moment you don't think logically..
I have a sneaking suspicion you live your whole life “in the heat of the moment.”
Old 04-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drueric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the first page. Points of fact I discovered

1. You died twice while trying to hold the room, then you died a 3rd time and made excuses.

This alone tells us that you were not capable of taking on this boss mob in any circumstance.

You have put in a substantial about of effort of and sacrifice in the attempt, but the bottom line is you were not strong enough to handle it, and now you are angry because someone else who was able to handle it just strolls on in. It is an embarassing situation for you. You had the camp, but you couldnt handle it in the end. Accept your failure and move on.
Well I guess I shouldn't expect people who can't help but keep commenting in this thread to read through the previous 29 pages but yah I explained in an earlier post I had some initial troubles dealing with the roamers and adds, but once i figured that out I was able to clear the room and keep it cleared until Scryer popped. One quick mez on the Scryer Pet and Scryer would have went down .. I had the strat, the room was cleared, I was going to pull it in another few minutes when I got Hewch'd by a inconsiderate knucklehead.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I guess I shouldn't expect people who can't help but keep commenting in this thread to read through the previous 29 pages but yah I explained in an earlier post I had some initial troubles dealing with the roamers and adds, but once i figured that out I was able to clear the room and keep it cleared until Scryer popped. One quick mez on the Scryer Pet and Scryer would have went down .. I had the strat, the room was cleared, I was going to pull it in another few minutes when I got Hewch'd by a inconsiderate knucklehead.
As you can see from this thread, you’re gonna get Hewched a lot here. Server culture is to blame the victim. Would be a good idea to stay away from Axiom, Kittens, Sanctum.
Old 04-11-2023, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I wish you the best Jason. Just remember we aren’t laughing at you, we are laughing with you.

When the server closes down, whenever that may be, we will look back on these stories with warmth and admiration.

Thank you for sharing your story.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP sucks cock and probably choked on a fat one.
This guy knows how to RnF
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang