Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-28-2023, 11:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Oh, for fucks sake, will somebody please give this guy has 50 platinum so he can shut up already
Old 03-28-2023, 11:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

-Marduuk
Old 03-28-2023, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pissed off about it still.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Someday, young grasshoppa, you will be a competent enchanter.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe this thread will teach some of you elites a lesson. Might do you some good.
All it's teaching anyone is you're more childish and annoying than the guy that stole the mob in the first place. Biggest lesson to take away from this thread is to never, EVER fucking group with you.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

There is thing on your keyboard OP, they are actually letters but in a game like this we use them to move around. They are WASD.

Dude took your mobs then returned them rooting them on top of you..k yep that is unfortunate.

As you got hit your animation automatically jumped in to protect you. sucks..

You state that you kept getting beat on tho. In this case I ask you why you didn't use your WASD to get the f outta the way. Walk around a corner, accept that your pet was gonna die. Dude is a 60 shaman, he rooted both mobs, MEANING they are rooted for what 90-120 seconds? Jesus sit down, med, talk to him, chill out. THEY ARE ROOOTED. Use your little feet and back up 2 steps.

This all being said, I thank you OP, we all thank you for this
Old 03-28-2023, 01:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is thing on your keyboard OP, they are actually letters but in a game like this we use them to move around. They are WASD.

Dude took your mobs then returned them rooting them on top of you..k yep that is unfortunate.

As you got hit your animation automatically jumped in to protect you. sucks..

You state that you kept getting beat on tho. In this case I ask you why you didn't use your WASD to get the f outta the way. Walk around a corner, accept that your pet was gonna die. Dude is a 60 shaman, he rooted both mobs, MEANING they are rooted for what 90-120 seconds? Jesus sit down, med, talk to him, chill out. THEY ARE ROOOTED. Use your little feet and back up 2 steps.

This all being said, I thank you OP, we all thank you for this
Breaking it down like this, seems like Hewch was heading to the zoneline, aggroed something, realized he took from a camp, brought them back and planned to help, but Baelothx panicked because he sucks just as much as Hewch.

The fuck is a 60 Shaman going to intentionally steal a 45pp camp when he could be farming 100k spells with less risk?
Old 03-28-2023, 01:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaking it down like this, seems like Hewch was heading to the zoneline, aggroed something, realized he took from a camp, brought them back and planned to help, but Baelothx panicked because he sucks just as much as Hewch.

The fuck is a 60 Shaman going to intentionally steal a 45pp camp when he could be farming 100k spells with less risk?
lol what. Tell me more about these 100k spells.
Old 03-28-2023, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jesus Christ Pose is a cool song.

Different days. People should feel free to wear shorts during the winter, I feel. Just wear a pair of Totes. Rubber soles, synthetic outer, basically muck boots but not "obvious" muck boots, lined with comfy fake furry stuff. You replace them every 1-2 years. No need for socks. Just walk around all winter. You get what I like to call "leeway."

I'm wearing them now. No fucking real winter to speak of anymore. My Totes "The Commodore #4" are like that clock the Bulletin of Atomic Sciences run, except for global warming.

You can find these for 20 bucks a fucking pair. Totes will *always* have a Commodore line, and that means, basically this.

The new Doc Martens for the original Doc Martens generation.
Old 03-28-2023, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Take that to Totes. Make a name for yourself.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All it's teaching anyone is you're more childish and annoying than the guy that stole the mob in the first place.