Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Torpor Torpor where are yoouuuuuuu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] bump for plush!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Torpor Shamans are Best Shamans. Please help make another Best Shaman!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Bump for my luvvvvvvvv
Help my stripper, she broke the pole today in sky and couldn't torpor herself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Got a copy in EC tunnel. 75k
Old 04-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

pm me if there are any other copies for sale
Old 04-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

Sending PMs as fast as I can while being a buffbot in Sky atm. Bear with me everyone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 04-15-2013, 04:00 AM
Kobold

I must say I am troubled by something...You're about to reach 60, your toon is just 1 year old, yet you have enough money to buy something that costs over 100 k pp ?
How the hell do you get all the money??
Old 04-15-2013, 04:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must say I am troubled by something...You're about to reach 60, your toon is just 1 year old, yet you have enough money to buy something that costs over 100 k pp ?
How the hell do you get all the money??
How is this troubling? You can win 1 or 2 items in OS alone and make 100K + I dont get where your confused by this?
Old 04-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Fire Giant

Almost all of the money I've made on this server has come primarily from 2 things.

1. For almost a full month back in May/June last year when I was in my 40s, I farmed Jboot MQ's nearly every day until I could afford my first fungi tunic. Bought it for 65k. It was a personal goal I had the day I rolled on this server, since I was never able to get one back on live.

2. About a month ago myself and some guildies got King camp in Seb and I stayed awake for something like 40 hours nonstop over a weekend. Over the course of that time I saw 4 or 5 tunics and a Cobalt bracer drop. Proceeds from the entire thing were split equally among all present when items dropped.

I've never, ever won a roll for anything on this server worth more than 5k to the best of my memory. All of my money came from a lot of "hard work" and by that I mean time spent with my laptop on while I read, or watched Storage Wars reruns for the dozenth time.

Torpor update: I was in PM's last night with 4 or 5 people willing to sell the spell to me. One seller in particular I agreed to buy from, but they were busy had to wait until today to sell it to me. That's who I'm hoping comes through, because I haven't been getting responses from some others.

If for any reason this seller isn't able to complete the deal later today, I will be buying the first one I see for whatever the asking or buy out price is from whoever has one.

Thanks again for all the support everybody.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 04-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Torpor obtained! TY all for the kind bumps, and all the tells I've gotten in support and most importantly TY to the kind soul that sold it to me and even knocked a few k off my offer in a show of trubromanship (it was still really expensive!).

I love you all.

Thank you.

Goodnight!

Plush Bufnstuf
Closed Thread