Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default Steam Summer Sale.

I'm sure most of you already know but for the people that dont Steam is having their annual summer sale from june 11th to 21st. Daily deals(Change every 24 hours) and Flash sales(change every 12 hours). If you missed something on daily deal all daily deals will be for sale on the 21st again for a encore sale. Personally have 16 games in my wishlist that are 50ish% off now but hoping for better before end of sale.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Nice! Thanks dude.
I actually just bought Heroes of Might and Magic 3 HD for like 5$
Old 06-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice! Thanks dude.
I actually just bought Heroes of Might and Magic 3 HD for like 5$
should of bought the heroes complete on gog. the HD version on steam is fucked up.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Now I have a Win 8 laptop, a LOT of options that were denied due to previously being a fully paid up member of the Jobsian cult (360 aside).

On my 360:
Jade Empire - currently playing; SP:SoT 2/3rds through; ME2 8 hours in; RDR barely played. As for iOS, so many RPGs half-2/3rds through inc FFT:WoTL.

P99 means that no other games get a look in - except Japanese VNs. Even then, very few official English translations so waiting until Q4 for Clannad and Steins;Gate.

Don't even mention Planescape Torment! It's on my bucket list.

Not enough lifetimes to play all the ones I would like. P99 is a damn demanding mistress.
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Old 06-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should of bought the heroes complete on gog. the HD version on steam is fucked up.
Yeah I was gonna get 1 and 2 on GoG. I already own 3 5 and 6. I hated 4, and never want to own that thing.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Banned

I don't need to pay attention to this until the end, because encore sale has all the best deals from the entire sale all at once, right?
Old 06-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I was gonna get 1 and 2 on GoG. I already own 3 5 and 6. I hated 4, and never want to own that thing.
4 is pretty bad. I dislike the heroes HD port because it doesnt include the expansions, and its not really HD. there is a mod out for heroes 3 that makes it actually HD. also the complete version has a huge modding community ( people added new factions like pirates, alternate versions of existing factions and so on)

http://heroescommunity.com/forumdisplay.php3?FID=12
Old 06-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Kobold

The reviews for Sakura Angels deliver:

"Picked Sakura Angels up on sale....

Spent more money on tissues than the game itself...

10/10 would tissues again."
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Old 06-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I have a Win 8 laptop, a LOT of options that were denied due to previously being a fully paid up member of the Jobsian cult (360 aside).

On my 360:
Jade Empire - currently playing; SP:SoT 2/3rds through; ME2 8 hours in; RDR barely played. As for iOS, so many RPGs half-2/3rds through inc FFT:WoTL.

P99 means that no other games get a look in - except Japanese VNs. Even then, very few official English translations so waiting until Q4 for Clannad and Steins;Gate.

Don't even mention Planescape Torment! It's on my bucket list.

Not enough lifetimes to play all the ones I would like. P99 is a damn demanding mistress.
As someone whose only PC video game was EQ for basically 15 years(12 on live, 4 here(1 overlap)) i missed out on alot of random indie games over the years. I haven't actually logged into P99 for 2 months and havent really played fulltime in almost a year. My steam library is sitting at 20 games atm and at this rate i'm never going to end up coming back as i have more games to keep me occupied then i could imagine. I have like 15 games on my wishlist that i'm going to pickup over the sale too. Cant go wrong on games 75%+ off. 2 random ass games that i found to try are Rogue's Legacy(2.99) and Sir, You are being hunted (2.09). They look like some cheap fun.
Last edited by Thulack; 06-12-2015 at 07:34 PM..
Old 06-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Aviak

"sale"

Yeah okay, keep being mentally exploited you proletariats. Nice to know keeping games overpriced so you buy them during a sale is working as intended.
Closed Thread