Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 11-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Banned

Sunstrike 10 out of 10 casts vs 100 Fire

9 fully resisted

1 landed for 275 dmg

Sunstrike has a built in -10 modifer that's means a caster would go oom vs anyone with 90 fire unless they switched to lures.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Banned

Draught of fire/cold vs 100 fire/cold

10 out of 10 casts

fully resisted 10 times

Both spells have -10 modifier built in so 90 fr/cr which is less than the average of a fully stripped character at lvl 60. That's total FR/CR immunity at 90 vs anything but a lvl 60 spell which will partial once out of ten times for around 25% full dmg.
Last edited by Burgerking; 11-25-2014 at 10:33 PM..
Old 11-25-2014, 10:48 PM
Banned

what monk have you even seen wear white satin gloves??

r u high?
Old 11-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what monk have you even seen wear white satin gloves??

r u high?
I was giving an example of how you can get 90 fr with 4 slots, are you saying that on live 90 Fr gave you full fire immunity?

I know every monk gonna be wearing full blue diamond/diamond and you know it which means they will be full fire immune at 90 FR.

You guys need to stop bullshiting just because it benefits the class you're gonna play. You know on live nobody was running around fully immune to draughts/scoraie at 90 fire cmon!

My shaman in great shape next patch but i'm not gonna lie and say this is anything close to classic just because my class will be good.

And yea i am high but I'm always high and still 100% correct about everything.
Last edited by Burgerking; 11-25-2014 at 11:05 PM..
Old 11-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Developer

I thought i had sunstrike tuned higher. Will look at it tomorrow and double check.

H
Old 11-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought i had sunstrike tuned higher. Will look at it tomorrow and double check.

H
You gotta understand I'm trying to shoot you straight here, Kecleon and Colgate my guildmates these are my dawgs. But I gotta call Bullshit because they trying to skew the numbers in favor of the classes they play.

I just tested Enchanter

10 out of 10 Dementia vs 100 MR NO TASH!

only 8 out of 10 partial-ed the rest landed for full.

So you got MR set 100% perfect, but fire and cold you got set way too low. You can't let melee's have fire cold set so low for full immunity. That lets them bone up on HP gear and that makes them pretty much un-killable to casters, they will go OOM before anyone dents they're life.

You can check the boards from Sullon in velious era there would not be so many wizards and druids ranked so high if all there spells were fully resisted so easily. Wizards didn't have to switch to full lures until luclin(of course it wasnt until luclin that most players had endgame velious) and druids were rolling around sorcaie'ing people. A druid would never get a kill if they could only land winged death.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:02 AM
Banned

i've also been a huge advocate of nerfing melee hitrate, nerfing melee damage, buffing AC, nerfing melee hitbox range, etc.

haynar's changes feel classic to me
Old 11-26-2014, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've also been a huge advocate of nerfing melee hitrate, nerfing melee damage, buffing AC, nerfing melee hitbox range, etc.

haynar's changes feel classic to me
90 for full resists for all fire is far from classic, you know you didn't need only 90 fire to resist every fire spell. Cmon!

HTF were there so many druids ranked in the top 50 on sullon, you think they all winged death'd people to the ground. Even in classic pre kunark people could easily hit 90 fire.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The average player is gonna have full blue diamond/diamond if you don't you don't belong in pvp. 300 HP's not gonna help when sunstrikes landing on you for full.

Melee's are gonna become untouchable gods next patch, easily able to max HP's with max resists.
Wait what? I was talking about on live.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait what? I was talking about on live.
On live not everyone had bags of blue diamonds waiting for velious release to make them into bracers, and some with earrings already made.

On live Velious released 9 months after kunark, and most weren't done with kunark content when Velious released. You can't compare 3 years of kunark like it's the same as 9 months of kunark.

BECAUSE HERE, everyone will be full blue diamond day one.