Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Orc

Default P1999 Let's Plays.

I'll be doing let's plays anytime my roomate allows it. He's not too into the game. We thought we'd spice it up by turning in our PoD books.

We'd be on RED99 but we aren't exempt on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzqYK...lguPbIjkBaHd08
Old 10-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

I made a red guild on blue, there was no interest really. some high levels would turn in their books to destroy the midteens group we had but that was it...

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 10-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made a red guild on blue, there was no interest really. some high levels would turn in their books to destroy the midteens group we had but that was it...
Yeah; I enjoy playing on red more than blue; but there's so much resistance at lower levels. I can't go to any dungeon without being harassed.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamzei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah; I enjoy playing on red more than blue; but there's so much resistance at lower levels. I can't go to any dungeon without being harassed.
oh yeah, theres just not enough people really so the high levels get bored and ruin noobs fun.

If they would let people play until the end or so instead of griefing them indefinitely they may have a higher pop but they don't seem to want anymore people to play on it.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 10-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamzei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on red about a week now, been in CT, Kurns, Najena, UGuk and have yet to even be attacked let alone harassed. I've probably only seen a dozen people in this time and half of them was a group of high level Nihilum in CT prepping for PVP.

In general, say hello and if they don't say anything back you're about to get jacked.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncapatina [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on red about a week now, been in CT, Kurns, Najena, UGuk and have yet to even be attacked let alone harassed. I've probably only seen a dozen people in this time and half of them was a group of high level Nihilum in CT prepping for PVP.

In general, say hello and if they don't say anything back you're about to get jacked.
out of the way zones, from what i've heard unrest is a deathtrap along with CB etc.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 10-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Kobold

All four of the zones I listed are within a 5 minute non SoW'd run from both a city and a druid/wiz port. I'd hardly call them out of the way. I'd consider Unrest more out of the way then any of them, and CB is low enough level you can skip it entirely in about 2-3 days.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

never played red, thats just what i had heard from people complaining about red.

also was a while ago reds population is probably half of what it was then so even the griefers got tired and gave up

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 10-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Banned

CT is probably one of the most active and popular areas on the red server, guk also has a lot of action, najena is right next to solb

the only one of those out of the way is kurns

the only zone considered a "deathtrap" is unrest because there are like 3 people on the server with epic'd level 20 rogues with fungis
Closed Thread