Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Are they viable in pvp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

as for enchanter you're at the mercy of your healers, which is never a good thing, unless you have whorella and lasher healing you.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are they viable in pvp?
Wizards can be good at times, but the majority of the times in pvp they are the class thats the most useless imo, defintly the best class if you just wanna run around ganking ppl tho
Old 05-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

was looking at gnome/rogue as well for Red99. Wanted to do something different. Who knows. Gnome or Die for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Every class is good just depends on the setting and the guild/group support.

A gnome warrior can be deadly if played right. He is not as deadly if hes running around with 1hnders in kunark and his healers are leaving him behind. Gnome rog is going to require dungeon fights and good healers. Its not easy to be a solo rog in pvp compared to like being a necro or mage
Old 05-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every class is good just depends on the setting and the guild/group support.

A gnome warrior can be deadly if played right. He is not as deadly if hes running around with 1hnders in kunark and his healers are leaving him behind. Gnome rog is going to require dungeon fights and good healers. Its not easy to be a solo rog in pvp compared to like being a necro or mage
lol'ed one hand Hall was taking the advice from someone I guess he shouldn't have. One handers--and stick on the cleric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
Old 05-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He is not as deadly if hes running around with 1hnders in kunark
lolol
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 05-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol'ed one hand Hall was taking the advice from someone I guess he shouldn't have. One handers--and stick on the cleric.
Never saw you use anything but 1 handers. But i renenver a time in OT when you were beating gnar for like 5 mins with some random 1h trash and i turned around and swatted you like an annoying insect.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 05-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamanXZOBMV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How ''good'' is an Enchanter in PvP?
Will either be stupidly overpowered or will be pointless to play in comparison to wizard, mage, necro, shaman, druid.

Usually enchanter is the class that has to take the biggest hit in order for PvP to actually be somewhat balanced for every other class in the game.

Quote:
Gnome rog is going to require dungeon fights and good healers.
That is my biggest complaint about Null's resist system. He goes and takes classes that are already terrible in solo PvP 99% of the time and makes them even worse.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

I dont know much about null's resist system but rogs just dont have much power unless in a specific setting. As a druid i would never worry about a rog in open field but if i was in a dungeon or caught off guard and he used poison i would probably be fucked. I remember it being like that on live from classic to velious. In velious if I was caught sitting down and a rog found me i was dead but if i saw him coming or wasnt stuck behind mobs i wasnt too scared
Last edited by Lasher; 05-27-2011 at 11:05 PM..
Closed Thread