Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

god no, wtf.

dojii is a moron

Lns is an abortion, ppl always trying to abuse it on both sides of the fence.

I've been calling for no rules since there were rumors of a p99 red, except hacking of course.
Last edited by fiegi; 05-26-2011 at 03:14 PM..
Old 05-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And virtually everyone hates that server.
Rallos Zek was made in like 2000 and continued with that ruleset until the merger of all Zeks. Which ruleset has been in tact for Everquest PVP for probably longer than the duration of your life. If we say you're about 12 or 13 years old we're close to saying that PVP has existed in this format, in everquest, as long as you have been alive my young noobling friend.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lns is an abortion, ppl always trying to abuse it on both sides of the fence.
The only LNS I am proposing is player granted, for the sake of letting players continue to play even if they lose small scale PVP. Meaning that if they ask if they can get their items and leave, we should extend this courtesy to players, so they don't just rage quit and log off.

Not everyone who plays or is going to play has thick skin of a rhino and is ready for a server with no rules.

Thats why VZTZ population in its most hardcore moments maxed at like population 50.

You guys say you all want PVP but you're only using tactics which give you full advantage and little to no challenge at all.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Non-pussy rule set server or no server at all imo. I realize it's probably not the best stance for raw population (which shouldn't be the end-all-be-all goal anyway), but I just can't see myself playing in a GM hand-holding environment. Not going to defend it anymore than saying- it's a video game, you'll probably get griefed, either grow up and deal w/ it or don't play. Last thing you need is a GM nanny state, for their sake and the players'.

EDIT: I've made this argument a lot on the vz/tz forums so it's documented there if anyone's interested, but even typing that last paragraph made me tired of talking about it.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just recreate VZTZ except minus out the Sirken rage bannings over LNS and Training; and fuck the P99 population they are ready for hardcore server, and plus I never log in anyways
Lol
Old 05-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just recreate VZTZ except minus out the Sirken rage bannings over LNS and Training; and fuck the P99 population they are ready for hardcore server, and plus I never log in anyways, oh and max population 20-35 trolls is a great PVP atmosphere
Lol fixed.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Teams and no rules or FFA and no rules, prevent the Dojii syndrome from spreading.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol fixed.
Cute. I realize this is probably too large of a cognitive leap for a mental midget such as yourself, but GM hand-holding doesn't work out in the long run of a server. GMs have enough to deal with without having to maintain a nanny-state. It's typically not the traditional GM issues that burn a GM out, it's dealing with the players over issues like LNS/Trains etc. You're reducing the average lifespan of your GMs drastically by asking them to do something that none of them actually want to do, and that's deal with players on retarded arbitrary issues like this.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules are for fucking faggots.
Feigi / Solid, lets group up. I'd include Wehrmacht, but fuck I'd rather take blunt force trauma to the face. Hold on, nm, we could use him for bait.
Closed Thread