Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

only epic'd vile
Old 05-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Let's not mention how the miss rate was like nil on 1.0 box and warriors were hitting for like 1.5khp cripple with AP.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uCcf..._order&list=UL

looks like 13 resists in a row and the end he gets snared and then rooted. If the paladin would of went after the druid, he had plenty of time, he could of probably won because he was doing great 1v2 its just he chose the wrong target.

And from the looks of it the paladin either had 150 or 160 mr, super easy to obtain in kunark and he resisted 13 snare/roots in a row.

I mean yeah i dont want root or snare or mez or blind to land on me at all. If Devs want to remove those spells then i know ill wont have to every worry about getting away but resisting 13 snare/roots in a row sounds pretty good too

Also its a whole new server. I read that null is working on a spell system for red99 so since hes working on something its save to assume hes just not copying and pasting his old spell system from vztz otherwise it would be " He has a spell system already" and not " hes working on a spell system"
Last edited by Jigga; 05-24-2011 at 08:50 PM..
Old 05-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

lol wehr. that's from what, 1.0? good job finding the incriminating evidence of why the server died 3 years later
Old 05-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Banned

I want to change my vote for the first person I will try and kill, to Wehr.

You ever wonder why each of your threads turns into 5+ pages of people calling you stupid?
Old 05-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crenshinabon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly hate to say it but warriors are not too good a pvp class vs multiple casters.
Only on TZVZ which wasn't anywhere close to real EQ. In normal EQ, the warrior would chase one of the casters around trying to kill him as the other caster nuked. The warrior might not ever succeed in killing one of the casters since they can just run away, but the odds of him either not dying or getting a kill are high enough that there's a reason for him to stay and fight.

If you alter the game and drastically increase the risk for the warrior while also reducing the chance of reward, then any logical person is just going to run away from these fights which is what I consider a failed system that discourages people from participating in PvP.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

One word - pumice.

Also lol @ you complaining about roots/snares again. l2p bro.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One word - pumice..
Eight words - Pure melee don't get channeling in EQ classic.

Even if there's no pet or player to interrupt their pumice, you can just keep hit and run CC spamming them till they run out. I did it all the time to people. Rarely will someone have 8 bags full of the shit because you have to use it so often on that server.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eight words - Pure melee don't get channeling in EQ classic.

Even if there's no pet or player to interrupt their pumice, you can just keep hit and run CC spamming them till they run out. I did it all the time to people. Rarely will someone have 8 bags full of the shit because you have to use it so often on that server.
Thats because classic had egg shaped pumice you fucking moron goddamn fucking stain of a jackass. Get the fuck over getting dominated and raped on VZ/TZ because your too fucking stupid to stack enough MR to resist or too fucking stupid to use some fucking pumice.

And just in case your too fucking inept to find it, it was insta cast, like 5 charges, and spammable. Fuck, your fucking annoying.
Last edited by Envious; 05-25-2011 at 12:10 AM..
Old 05-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

Classic casters owned
Kunark melee got better
Velious melee were king.

What person played a melee on a server that was released during velious that keeps commenting about how classic era pvp should be when Red99 comes out?

Sounds to me said person doesnt have a flying fuck of an idea how classic era pvp went.

Lets get real here. Compare the gear that is avaible to a person who has played the first 6 months of rz compared to the first 6 months of SZ. Wont even bother including raid loot.

First 6 months rz people had items like golen wolf's eye bracelet, platinum jac ring, plat diamond ring,smr, golden diamond mask, split paw gloves just to name a few

First 6 months of sz Bracer of benevolance, VELIUM jac ring, VELIUM diamond ring, Robe of the underfoot, Eyepatch of plunder, VELIUM blue diamond bracers, Silver chitin hand wraps, Thurgadin quest armor.
Closed Thread