Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Banned

in a perfect world abortion aka homicide by your definition (murder sometimes for sure) wouldn't be merciful or neccissary sometimes

what perfekt world exists though and can you force it or that choice on peoeple without letting them come to it naturally? and on their own

it's like (similaire but obviously not identlcly the same) saying in a case of self defense (or the defense of others) u can't kill because we should all be pacifists

by abolitionist logic, no one should have guns and only the government should kill people

which is just as fucking creepy imo

at no point am i condoning these things, just objectively reflecting on them

the point at which you draw the line/neccessity is obviously a personal one I respect for everyone
Last edited by starkind; 09-07-2021 at 10:24 AM..
Old 09-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Fun fact: not a single soul here has or will tell me why they think society is better with legal abortion for all, than without.

Because they really do not know. Or they know their reason is retarded.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun fact: not a single soul here has or will tell me why they think society is better with legal abortion for all, than without.
I just did, because I believe laws and government are bad especially when it comes down to the decision to kill others which we do all the time THROUGH the government corruptly and on a collectively oppressive basis .

how else can I explain it

it's OK that you8 feel the way you do, i'm not saying your wrong, I do not think you understand my perspective tho

nor do i demand that you do

i wish you did

in essense sometimes you are forcing a women to chose between a baby and her family or a baby and herself or a baby and her nation or a baby and her community when you take away that choice than the government doesn't step in what you are doing is turning that woman into a slave and enslaving that womens community and family, and sacrificing them for the sake of a baby, which should be an individual choice of the woman or the community and family

Not the goverment or someone elses feelings on murder somewhere else in the world or ten towns over
Last edited by starkind; 09-07-2021 at 10:29 AM..
Old 09-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Banned

Nukes aren't real they do not exist. Trident Missile is real - nuclear warhead on its tip is not real.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

orcs on Freud couch
Old 09-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Banned

the us government nor do the people advocating for more laws or banning things respect the sanctity of life because they are more conserned about controlling others for the sake of moral supporiority rather than providing solutions to suffering and creating a more egalitarian society where individual choice autonomy and responsability are the norm, supportred, developed, or rewarded
Old 09-07-2021, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the us government nor do the people advocating for more laws or banning things respect the sanctity of life because they are more conserned about controlling others for the sake of moral supporiority rather than providing solutions to suffering and creating a more egalitarian society where individual choice autonomy and responsability are the norm, supportred, developed, or rewarded
Well here I’ll allow this reason this is the most like strong reason to have abortion. It’s self-aware and understands the reasoning behind people wanting to have abortion…

Yea I’d say this is it!
Old 09-07-2021, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that having less poor people means there’s less suffering in the world but all that means is that I am hiding the suffering in a kill chamber and then assuming that the world is a better place.

If That’s what your argument then I veto it as a reason for society being better with kill chambers, even though it’s just babies they don’t really have an identity yet.

Lmao I just don’t get it I just don’t get it.
no one right now is forcing women to get pregnant or kill their babies

why make a law that says they can't make that decision if neccissary?

it just moves the kill chambers to the state and the prison system instead of the womb

i know this is hard to believe but we don't have an epidemic of abortions and eugenics

we will once the state collectively starts taking votes on who to kill so we can feed all the invalids we will create once we remove everyones autonomy and independence and opporess them with police regulations and bans and certificiates and liscences (oh wait we already have, especially economically and professionally, and creatively)
Old 09-07-2021, 10:35 AM
Banned

Read the Georgia Guidestones to learn why they want abortion legal. And why they want most of the population gay. And why they are developing new strains all the time.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:35 AM
Banned

thats the best argument i make so enjoy the rest of ur day and consider reflecting on how jesus christ would treat someone who aborted their child
Closed Thread