Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-26-2024, 05:58 AM
Fire Giant

Can DSM just leave the forums already? I just...don't want this creature to be on the forums anymore.
Old 02-26-2024, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can DSM just leave the forums already? I just...don't want this creature to be on the forums anymore.
Why bother posting this nonsense? Over 80% of your posts are just like this. Your forum account is almost exclusively used for trolling/spamming.

Please learn to use your account for actual discussion, or stop posting.
Old 02-26-2024, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

How many different people now have insulted you and called you out? I've lost count. It must be over 20+ people by now.

Could it just be that you're a solipsistic narcissist, rather than me being a troll?

No, seriously! This isn't a snappy insult I'm throwing. Think about it for one second.
Old 02-26-2024, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many different people now have insulted you and called you out? I've lost count. It must be over 20+ people by now.

Could it just be that you're a solipsistic narcissist, rather than me being a troll?

No, seriously! This isn't a snappy insult I'm throwing. Think about it for one second.
You do realize you are a troll right? At least 80% of your posts look just like this.

Your evidence that I am a solipsistic narcissist is other proven trolls have insulted me in the past.

This is very poor logic/evidence, and nobody is buying it.

Please stop being a troll. You can redeem yourself.
Old 02-26-2024, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

That is definately an AI like response. Gather key words for retort. Make example of previous posts. Remind user that they can be better. Tell user they have faith in them. Redemption is nigh!
Old 02-26-2024, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is definately an AI like response. Gather key words for retort. Make example of previous posts. Remind user that they can be better. Tell user they have faith in them. Redemption is nigh!
The trolls are the ones with the AI responses. Posters like Gloomlord just regurgitate the same insults trolls, lies, etc., over and over. Once the trolls stop their AI responses, I won't need to defend myself. If you attack a poster with the same insult over and over, I am not sure why you think their defense would change. The solution is to stop the attacks in the first place, to make defense no longer necessary.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-26-2024, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Imma give ya (another) hint. Trolls by nature are childish, ie they wont stop. To prove you are indeed the superior man it must be you that stops.

Prove me wrong. Or right. Either works for me.
Old 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imma give ya (another) hint. Trolls by nature are childish, ie they wont stop. To prove you are indeed the superior man it must be you that stops.

Prove me wrong. Or right. Either works for me.
Or you can join me to fight against the trolls to make them lose interest in trolling. Once it's no longer fun, they won't do it. You support the trolls by encouraging them to continue while simultaneously ignoring their bad behavior.

Bullies will stop bullying when you stand up to them. Sadly nobody besides myself is doing so, which means the bullying continues. Trolls and bullies are cowards by nature. They can only operate while you don't call their bluff.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-26-2024 at 10:17 PM..
Old 02-26-2024, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

I am currently ambivalent. I care not either way but clearly you do. But I do know that were I a troll and someone kept feeding me and I had a hankerin' fer some lonely nerd meat i'd lap that shit up.

Steamed Nerd Sweet Meats. Snack. Temp Illusion: Troll.
In a spit combine Nerd Meat + Steam. Berry Neditious.

Unless this really is an AI learning (and doing a great job) please continue.