Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harsh weather conditions such as hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes can kill people. Air pollution and natural fires can be many’s people's demises.

Hurricane Sandy of 2012 was the direct cause of 147 deaths. Such an event has no moral compass nor mental state, but it had the capacity to kill nonetheless.

Inanimate objects, things, and events without moral compasses nor freewill can murder and kill people too.

Guns can kill people, and they do.

No wonder Trump loves his uneducated. They are so simple mind they laugh at their ignorance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Flail harder Elizondo
You're just rambling nonsense

Guns can save and protect people too. Hurricanes cannot.

You're are flailing and failing so badly. It's highly entertaining.
Old 03-27-2023, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harsh weather conditions such as hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes can kill people. Air pollution and natural fires can be many’s people's demises.

Hurricane Sandy of 2012 was the direct cause of 147 deaths. Such an event has no moral compass nor mental state, but it had the capacity to kill nonetheless.

Inanimate objects, things, and events without moral compasses nor freewill can murder and kill people too.

Guns can kill people, and they do.

No wonder Trump loves his uneducated. They are so simple mind they laugh at their ignorance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Flail harder Elizondo
You shouldn't count mass shootings as acts of God if your plan is to hold manufacturers liable.

Also no dont.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just rambling nonsense

Guns can save and protect people too. Hurricanes cannot.

You're are flailing and failing so badly. It's highly entertaining.
Hurricanes can bring sand and nutrients from the bottom of the ocean to barrier islands. The sand and nutrients allow the islands to get restored and not shrink and sink. Hurricanes can also be helpful to plants. As tropical systems move onshore, the winds can blows spores and seeds further inland than normal.

Why hurricanes can be beneficial

"Fresh nutrients and sediment brought in by hurricanes can spawn growth spurts in new plant life, which can later lead to upticks in life."

You are sinking. You are barely treading water. Flail harder!
Old 03-27-2023, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah not seeing that as the trend compared to other mass shootings.

I wonder what is a trend in Mass shootings? Hm can’t be that hard to realize.

Attachment 21376
If this had been a white shooter lighting up a black school you would’ve called it a trend though

/shrug, you made the bed. Time to lie in it
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't count mass shootings as acts of God if your plan is to hold manufacturers liable.

Also no dont.
God is a label. It can be swapped about. Right Elizondo?
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Botten embarrassing himself so badly trying to compare guns to hurricanes

Just give it up and accept your Big L
Old 03-27-2023, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this had been a white shooter lighting up a black school you would’ve called it a trend though

/shrug, you made the bed. Time to lie in it
shooting up schools is very much becoming a trend
Old 03-27-2023, 10:07 PM
Orc

killing people is illegal. yet it happens. activate brain in order to compute.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Main concern would be medical. Can't fly until August at the earliest.

Plus, I am the most responsible member of my family and my parents will need my help a lot more in their twilight years.

I might have a bead on either Portrugal or Ireland, someday. Wouldn't rule out any place aside from Arkansas.
Good options, Ireland is expensive. Chile and Uruguay are underrated, but can’t argue with Portugal. My wife and I almost moved to chile in our twenties. It would’ve been difficult with three young kids though and I didn’t want to learn yet another language

Chile has a large Palestinian Christian population so there’s a Middle East vibe in some parts that I enjoyed.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Botten embarrassing himself so badly trying to compare guns to hurricanes

Just give it up and accept your Big L
Really you just gave up. Guess you'll bloat and float up to fail on some new topic.
Closed Thread