Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats the literal back to back post conversation, with those quotes in each one of your replies!

Hope this helps! You maybe got mixed up, and I accept your apology.
?? What?? Again, those comments weren’t about you.. idk why you’re so convinced despite making it pretty clear 4 times now. But alright man sorry you feel upset.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats the literal back to back post conversation, with those quotes in each one of your replies! Including the one you say horza said, it was mine in there.

Hope this helps! You maybe got mixed up, and I accept your apology.
Jib, please go ahead and take your meds. Not everyone here is talking about you 24/7.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
learn something about the world, then come back and talk to me says a guy whose views are all based on a cable news talking head who rants about how candy has gotten too sexy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry there are such thing as people that dont like your favorite corporations new candy mascots. God damn them right? Damn them to hell for not liking that particular cooperate mascot.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah skarne isn't doin great today
Haha I am doing just fine. I don’t know where the disconnect is with jib, and you and I just don’t agree. Which is fine.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Old 02-16-2023, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib, please go ahead and take your meds. Not everyone here is talking about you 24/7.
Am I fucking nuts??? Were we not discussing trexller’s opinion? I even replied directly to him and quoted…which jib responded to as if it was directed at him.

Look jib to be clear, I enjoyed our dialogue. Horza and I weren’t talking about you. Calm down man.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm sorry there are such thing as people that dont like your favorite corporations new candy mascots. God damn them right? Damn them to hell for not liking that particular cooperate mascot.
Nobody cares about what kinds of shoes M&M's spokescandy wear except people with terminal Fox News brain poisoning like yourself.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha idk man. The data says otherwise and I’d rather base my opinion on that rather than some forum poster on EQ.

I have been around a lot of the world btw. Mostly stops in Europe and a few down mid east way with a nice long getaway in a dirt hole with friends.
"your data" is horseshit spun up by other bleeding hearts who want murderers with face tats to date their daughters so they can prove how woke they are.

this is how it ends, every. single. time:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"your data" is horseshit spun up by other bleeding hearts who want murderers with face tats to date their daughters so they can prove how woke they are.

this is how it ends, every. single. time:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol k
Old 02-16-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I fucking nuts??? W

Look jib to be clear, I enjoyed our dialogue. Horza and I weren’t talking about you. Calm down man.
I see where I miss read a reply!
Closed Thread