Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-25-2023, 03:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could've, should've, would've.... Sounds like someone is a little jealous of another man's accomplishments?
I dunno where you get the feeling that there was jealousy in that post lol. It was a fair question I think. Someone claims its the fastest way to level, sure after the fact you spent how much time farming that many scrolls? And now you have to deal with a fresh lvl50 that has no skill ups? What would the time difference really be from more traditional PLing and getting skill ups along the way, rather than just turning in scrolls for nearly 4hrs. Not knocking his accomplishment as it is rather cool, but I feel it has more downside to it than hes claiming and wants to admit. Bagspace/banking, Time spent traveling, time spent farming, getting multiple people to help giving scrolls, logging in and out to make toons to help, then the time to turn all the scrolls in.
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 12-25-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be the fastest way to gain levels, but how fucking long did it take to acquire all those scrolls in the first place? Plus being lvl50 with 0 skill ups along the way? Now you have to go and train in everything useful before you can progress into more levels. Couldve got PLed into your 40s with skills with the amount of time everything took to do those scroll turn ins
It took the same amount of time to fuel up a drag race car or for Usain Bolt to tie his shoes or train for a season for the 100m dash. Take your pick. You must be new here.

With fungus tunic, manastone, JBB, etc. etc. I was face-tanking HGs at 50 with 0 melee skills, no problem.

First, watch music videos or live shows while tapping your foot on your USB pedal which is bound to randomly hit a hotkey to cast either CON or ALT to get your spell skills up. Just check every 5-10 minutes to sit down to med or stand up.

Any other questions, mate?
Old 12-25-2023, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took the same amount of time to fuel up a drag race car or for Usain Bolt to tie his shoes or train for a season for the 100m dash. Take your pick. You must be new here.

With fungus tunic, manastone, JBB, etc. etc. I was face-tanking HGs at 50 with 0 melee skills, no problem.

First, watch music videos or live shows while tapping your foot on your USB pedal which is bound to randomly hit a hotkey to cast either CON or ALT to get your spell skills up. Just check every 5-10 minutes to sit down to med or stand up.

Any other questions, mate?
Yes. Why do you compare yourself to Usain Bolt?
Old 12-25-2023, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Autesneider,

Because I was a track star... and the fastest 1-50 amongst all P99 servers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (27.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-25-2023, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Autesneider,

Because I was a track star... and the fastest 1-50 amongst all P99 servers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like I'm faster mate.

Better luck next attempt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-26-2023, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds good mate, just send over that video [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-26-2023, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Thread got hijacked by a weird fucking man-child
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 12-26-2023, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

He pulled himself up by his (and 50 other peoples') bootlaces!
Seems legit.
Old 01-09-2024, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be the fastest way to gain levels, but how fucking long did it take to acquire all those scrolls in the first place? Plus being lvl50 with 0 skill ups along the way? Now you have to go and train in everything useful before you can progress into more levels. Couldve got PLed into your 40s with skills with the amount of time everything took to do those scroll turn ins
Yeah it's a fun challenge for sure but if you're talking total hours of time then there might be faster ways with PLing.
Old 01-09-2024, 06:19 PM
Kobold

I love calling out someone for their flawed logic in not counting the time it took to farm the items needed to level quickly by comparing it to PLing without counting the time it took to level the character that is doing the PLing.

We should probably hand out honorary degrees for the incredible debate skills present in this thread