Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know a lot about it, assuming I dont is the personal attack.

I assumed you knew the history of America until you wrote down some revisionist fox news white supremist version.

China imports fossil fuels: But here is the catch - the west isnt the ones that supply them with it! The countries that we are currently, or will go to war with are.
I want you to go to Google Earth and personally draw the line of least resistance from the gulf of oman through the south china sea to china.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

I also think it's funny that we got china off using coal for the majority of its energy use because we want a better climate - but after this nacy visit they specificaly said they would no longer follow our climate incentives and will likey go back to like 70% coal lol I cant wait to see that. Theyre like 3rd in the world with coal rserves so they can just go back to destroying the planet with coal and that's a win/win for china because again that is an American problem, not a Chinese one, they dont give a flying crap about climate change.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China doesnt want "the smoke" as the kids would say. Thats no cap and mb bussin too. Im still learning
If we went to war with China we wouldn't just be at war with China

Hope that helps
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we went to war with China we wouldn't just be at war with China

Hope that helps
We would exclusively be at war with China. Hope that helps.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Question - would you two join together in a trench to fight together to maintain amercan global dominance?

Because I wouldn't.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question - would you two join together in a trench to fight together to maintain amercan global dominance?

Because I wouldn't.
Yes.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.
The big one I'm wanting to hear from, will the other side that you've been calling a fascist for 6 years?
Old 08-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

You've never been in a fight with your brother or best friend?

You know when your brother getting punched in the face hits different? When you're not the one who did it
Old 08-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We would exclusively be at war with China. Hope that helps.
lol you're so naive
Old 08-06-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Because I wouldn't.
There's only one guy you'd fight in a trench for, if I say his name you'll throw a fit but he's known for flying on Epstein's plane many times.