Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the world just bought PPE/masks made by Uighurs.
Earliest I could find on the Google.

Quote:
At least 200,000 face masks made by Hubei Haixin Protective Products Group Co Ltd in China and then sent to multiple distributors in Australia are in question, and consumers may be unwittingly buying masks made by allegedly coerced labour.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world we live in is a

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
later! Chinese versions of these are going to be much cooler once they get their hands on Musktech. They should bid now. Also they already have secret alien stuff.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

me while the institutions of america are dismantled because families in china are taken as slaves and genocided so my punt butter costs 10 cents less.

Old 12-14-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it constrained their ambition and gave me influence over their government?

You're only asking to interrupt, though.
I'm not only asking to interrupt, I'm asking to make a point. Clearly you got the point, but since you seem to live in a magic version of reality where all interaction with China = China gets better, you clearly don't agree with it.

Personally, I don't think reality works that way: I think China (and by "China", I really mean the communist party leaders) benefit from their concentration camp slaves making products and selling them to us.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Biden: "Dont worry folks, walmart 's shelves will be fully stocked this christmas."

OH phew.
Old 12-14-2021, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not only asking to interrupt, I'm asking to make a point. Clearly you got the point, but since you seem to live in a magic version of reality where all interaction with China = China gets better, you clearly don't agree with it.

Personally, I don't think reality works that way: I think China (and by "China", I really mean the communist party leaders) benefit from their concentration camp slaves making products and selling them to us.
The magic reality where US disengagement from global affairs results in a better world.
Old 12-14-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

We aren’t disentangling, but appeasement hasn’t worked. You and Kissinger were wrong Pokesan. Time to give Japan and Korea nukes and tell the Chinese everyone of Han descent in planet earth will be exterminated if they move on Taiwan
Old 12-14-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

I am from the desert. I understand how primitive tribes work. Heed my advice and prepare to take my orders when we meet our enemies in blessed combat
Old 12-14-2021, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We aren’t disentangling, but appeasement hasn’t worked. You and Kissinger were wrong Pokesan. Time to give Japan and Korea nukes and tell the Chinese everyone of Han descent in planet earth will be exterminated if they move on Taiwan
I guess sanctioning 1 company isn't very good. I'll back down.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Number of times I've heard appeasement said by random people online up until around 2 weeks ago: 0

Number of times I've heard it mentioned in the last 2 weeks: 666

They're programming us folks.
Closed Thread