Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2023, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
California has two nuclear power plants.
Yes, *two*. And they aren't allowed to build any more. And they wonder why the power goes out like every single summer now.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
California has two nuclear power plants.
this is not even close to enough, you cannot transmit electricity over 200 miles and the losses are huge by the time you reach 50 miles.

yet another factor of everyday life that no one thinks about is any power you take from the grid, is generated a hell of alot closer to your home than you think, and it is generated right now, the exact milisecond that you turn your lights on, that power is being generated in real time. coal and nuke plants can't be quickly adjusted to meet huge swings in demand, neither can green energy sources, so when it gets hot all of a sudden and everyone switches on their air conditioning, its only the natural gas plants that can scale up real fast to meet the demand for all that electricity.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's Jewish by belief is the premise.
No. I am Jewish by ethnicity and by the fact that I choose to live under the Torah.

"Goyim", by definition, means an Israelite who chooses to live as an apostate, eschewing the Torah.

As detailed in Matthew 11:29, I take up the Yoke (Torah Law) of the messiah. The entire Torah and Tanakh foretells the coming of the messiah who was reified in the person of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, I am Jewish by both ethnicity and faith.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

if God is real, explain this.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. I am Jewish by ethnicity and by the fact that I choose to live under the Torah.

"Goyim", by definition, means an Israelite who chooses to live as an apostate, eschewing the Torah.

As detailed in Matthew 11:29, I take up the Yoke (Torah Law) of the messiah. The entire Torah and Tanakh foretells the coming of the messiah who was reified in the person of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, I am Jewish by both ethnicity and faith.
I'm Scooby Doo by ethnicity.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:19 PM
Banned

The "difference" between Christianity and Judaism is in how "sin" is atoned for. Followers of Judaism believe in temple sacrifice for addressing concerns regarding atonement. Christians believe Jesus Christ subsumed the temple and atonement is accomplished through faith in his promises and the practice of the eucharist.

That's the fundamental difference. Christian Jews the manner in which Jesus was killed was a scapegoat sacrifice as detailed in Leviticus 16, and that this sacrifice, done on our behalf, also emulated the sacrifice detailed in genesis to avoid the curse of the firstborns which slew the Firstborns of Egypt.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 02:27 PM..
Old 04-26-2023, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "difference" between Christianity and Judaism is in how "sin" is atoned for. Followers of Judaism believe in temple sacrifice for addressing concerns regarding atonement. Christians believe Jesus Christ subsumed the temple and atonement is accomplished through faith in his promises and the practice of the eucharist.

That's the fundamental difference. Christian Jews the manner in which Jesus was killed was a scapegoat sacrifice as detailed in Leviticus 16, and that this sacrifice, done on our behalf, also ulated the sacrifice detailed in genesis to avoid the curse of the firstborns which slew the Firstborns of Egypt.
lets not forget the talmud

goyim are cattle, shalom madda facka
Old 04-26-2023, 02:23 PM
Banned

Attachment 21728

See picrel.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-26-2023, 02:27 PM
Banned

Let's get antisemitic in here, fellas.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:27 PM
Banned

Attachment 21729
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread