Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2023, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
MEDIA
Disney sues Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, alleges political effort to hurt its business
PUBLISHED WED, APR 26 202311:55 AM EDT

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:11 PM
Banned

Lol classic lefty tactic: Make something insanely political and then when people notice and oppose what you're doing, claim they're "making it political"!

Eat shit, disney.

These damn republicans are so divisive! All we want to do is convert your male child into a female using frankenstein medical quackery, and if you resist we'll threaten to take your kids from you. GAWD. Why are you so OBSESSED with this??!
Old 04-26-2023, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol classic lefty tactic: Make something insanely political and then when people notice and oppose what you're doing, claim they're "making it political"!

Eat shit, disney.

These damn republicans are so divisive! All we want to do is convert your male child into a female using frankenstein medical quackery, and if you resist we'll threaten to take your kids from you. GAWD. Why are you so OBSESSED with this??!
What you're describing is called "Chutzpah"; it's seen as an admirable trait by nefarious people.

"Love em or hate em, you gotta admire the Chutzpah on that one!"
Old 04-26-2023, 12:28 PM
Banned

So then Gwaihir sees Baler complaining about those pesky leftists and Disney and he goes here's my chance to be antisemitic as fuck.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-26-2023, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

i hope the right boycotts Disney over this. not because i care about it but they should be punished for those terrible star wars movies
Old 04-26-2023, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats taxpayers your about to own a bank.
The Biden administration is throwing its support behind further study and development of what would be known as a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope the right boycotts Disney over this. not because i care about it but they should be punished for those terrible star wars movies
have been since they purchased and neutered marvel
Old 04-26-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then Gwaihir sees Baler complaining about those pesky leftists and Disney and he goes here's my chance to be antisemitic as fuck.
I'm still not baler. Also I do not endorse any form of antisemitism, I love israel and think it's obviously the only place in the middle east any sane person would actually want to live.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:52 PM
Banned

I'm not antisemitic. I am Jewish. Are you saying there can't be bad actors among my people? Lol
Old 04-26-2023, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still not baler. Also I do not endorse any form of antisemitism, I love israel and think it's obviously the only place in the middle east any sane person would actually want to live.
Shut it Baler!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread