Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

I only vote yes if recharging for items like locket/strings get put in.

Pretty stupid most of ur guild shit talked recharging for items to troll gms then want aon names in.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pretty stupid most of ur guild shit talked recharging for items to troll gms then want aon names in.
I could live with this if it brings both our guilds together on this issue.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Banned

#notclassic
Old 05-26-2015, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Both parties have trolled one another regardless of what they actually desired. I think the reason for that is because we have wrongly accepted that nothing will ever change anyways, so we might as well fuck with one another. This thread is with the intention of putting our bullshit aside and discontinuing that trend.

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think it is worth taking hostage this movement for something we all believe in.

Being able to present a clean case to the staff would be the first step in many other propositions to come, and it would make everyone realize how detrimental their trolling is.

PNP/Spawns/Recharging are things party leaders could bring up for discussion after this, and we'd have a format of properly presenting it to the staff.

I have no problem with signing up for something that is presented intelligently. Recharging...spawns..pnp.. classic... not classic, whatever.

As it has been said many times, I wasn't there to experience item recharging on a PVP server, ect. If you can bring forward a good proposal, not only will you have my yes vote, but I will make sure to aggressively present the good idea to my people.

I want this to set the stage and show the staff that red is capable of not being retarded and doing what's in its best interest despite party lines.
Last edited by lite; 05-26-2015 at 03:03 PM..
Old 05-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Aviak

Add name plates. Allow item recharges.

I had a number of golem wands and egg shaped pumice on Vallon. Pure melee are shit on trying to cast a pumice on someone with any clickies at all.
Old 05-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both parties have trolled one another regardless of what they actually desired. I think the reason for that is because we have wrongly accepted that nothing will ever change anyways, so we might as well fuck with one another. This thread is with the intention of putting our bullshit aside and discontinuing that trend.

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think it is worth taking hostage this negotiation.

Being able to present a clean case to the staff would be the first step in many other propositions to come, and it would make everyone realize how detrimental their trolling is.

PNP/Spawns/Recharging are things party leaders could bring up for discussion after this, and we'd have a format of properly presenting it to the staff.

I have no problem with signing up for something that is presented intelligently. Recharging...spawns..pnp.. classic... not classic, whatever.

I want this to set the stage and show the staff that red is capable of not being retarded and doing what's in its best interest despite party lines.
Translation: Please don't derail my petition to get custom content put in prior to Velious with your calls for classic mechanic fixes.

Jesus christ, you're so fucking transparent.
Old 05-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Vote no to nameplates. But if for some reason they are going to get changed please let me know 1 month ahead of time to sell it.
Old 05-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Kobold

if you have rogean's ear tell him how fucking dumb not being able to use ooc for ooc.

Also, max, stfu you bitter nonfactor pussy who was too scared of losing leadership of your guild so you disbanned it. You are a whiney beta bitch.
Old 05-26-2015, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vote no to nameplates. But if for some reason they are going to get changed please let me know 1 month ahead of time to sell it.

would you care to elaborate on why?

Putting you down as a no.
Closed Thread