I'm finally dubious to the guards and citizenry
Now I stand before Captain Tillin
Steel Warriors merc me
would Wolf Form would suffice?
I've got 170 gnoll fangs on ice!
-Herschel, Shadow Knight of Rallos Zek
Old 05-21-2020, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Wolf form would suffice for an RZ SK by default.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:18 AM
Large Bat

Went from 8 to 11.5 with 170 turn-ins... Imagine if I was a halfling warrior not an Ogre SK!
Thank you to Hoosure of the Guild of Calamitous Intent and Antino the Aussie Crew as well as Shockk and Visualized for invaluable support sneaking around S Qeynos!
Old 05-21-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

For future reference (to others reading this) there are also other Faction Tricks you can try if wolf form doesn't work.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graethos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went from 8 to 11.5 with 170 turn-ins... Imagine if I was a halfling warrior not an Ogre SK!
Thank you to Hoosure of the Guild of Calamitous Intent and Antino the Aussie Crew as well as Shockk and Visualized for invaluable support sneaking around S Qeynos!
Well if you were a Halfling Warrior not an Ogre SK you wouldn't have been level 8 after killing that many Gnolls in the first place lol
Old 05-21-2020, 12:30 PM
Banned

Have someone charm him dude
Old 05-21-2020, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://wiki.project1999.com/Faction%20Tricks
Charm (either from players or Puppet Strings): While charming a mob does change its standing with you, it also negates any faction rewards from completing quests, negating any use of charm for fixing faction. Other rewards, such as experience, coin and items, are still received. This approach is often used for the Worker Sledgemallet.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-21-2020, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tillin is around level 50 and hits like a truck. Qeynos is the ass end of continent and rarely will you see any enchanter outside of their early teens even near it unless they are camping hadden or pyzjn. You are about fifty times more likely to find a druid to wolf you than finding a 50 enchanter willing to come out there and charm a mob

Edit:
Quote:
it also negates any faction rewards from completing quests, negating any use of charm for fixing faction.

Hrmmm. Is this true on P99? Pretty sure that's not classic. maybe it got changed at some point in the "classic" timeline but I used charm tons of times to do turn in quests for faction without problem.
Last edited by DMN; 05-21-2020 at 03:35 PM..
Old 05-21-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

I added that to the wiki based on something someone reported in the forum; I don't have first-hand experience.

Since people have little incentive to lie about this stuff, I'm inclined to believe they were telling the truth ... but if someone could to do a quick test to confirm (my chanter is like level 10) that'd be awesome.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For future reference (to others reading this) there are also other Faction Tricks you can try if wolf form doesn't work.
Great link Loramin. Thanks for posting it as I never knew this stuff.
Closed Thread