Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechrac1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading the flames in this post saddens me. People need to understand that the devs are creating content as best as they can FOR US and FOR FREE. They do things the way they do because they feel its the best way to make the game that THEY want to create; if you dont like that, the door is open for you to take a hike.

This will never be 100% classic and its silly to assume that things will be done exactly the same way. If you have suggestions, post them in the correct manner and dont spam the forums with flames; its going to just piss the people who are donating time to us and make them shut the server down. If you're some kind of vindictive asshat that enjoys ruining things for others, get medicated or smoke some pot or /wrists cause we dont want you here if you are gonna be a jerk.

Great job so far Devs. I really enjoy the fact that this isnt some carebear, cookie cutter wow cloned game and that its a challenge. Dont ever cave into the forum trolls please!
^
My sentiments exactly..

Btw, THANK YOU Haynar for the further changes to pets, and the healing threat change. I appreciate all of the work all of you do on this game and server. I'm happy to see that everything continues to be brought back to classic despite the whiners, keep it up! Nuff said ^.^
Old 07-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleafclover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What reason would charities have to do work if poor people became rich? Biting the hand.
It depends on the charity. Many charities are simply wings of larger organizations or direct subsidiaries who would actually prosper (by funneling transferable resources to the main entity) if they had less overhead from those they serve.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing a ranger is easy. Step 1) /anon. Step 2) Get a dagger for your main hand. Step 3) Level x Rogue LFG
This qualifies as the post of the month
Old 07-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

lol, I received a message from Nilbog that stated that I'm off my leash!

Quote:
so, go rampant and kill everyone for all i care
and this came to mind

Quote:
When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread