Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2024, 05:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Location: Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate, Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Smile coinbase or bitcoin.com wallet or Relai?

I want to learn leverage trading and some expert recommended me to use MEXC to do perpetual futures trading acquiring many USDT and then transferring it onto coinbase and extract real € from it to put into my bank account. Idk how this works but through pure luck I made 20 USDT today on my own. Some say it's gambling but I can see some people getting consistent USDT profits from MEXC so I was curious. Anyone knows if it's just gambling or if you can learn something to make consistent USDT wins on MEXC perpetual futures?

Also what do you guys prefer as a wallet, coinbase or bitcoin.com wallet (app on playstore) or Relai or something else entirely? I do not really like the idea of hardware wallets and I'm too lazy to research how to do a self-custodial wallet using Relai so I just use coinbase. What do you guys use to store your crypto? coinbase is pretty popular, probably the most used website to store your crypto... but I also like the bitcoin.com wallet app, I just don't understand why some call it a pure scam. The fees are tough though that's why I prefer coinbase.

Really just an amateur on this matter, wanted to hear some opinions from you... What's your recommendation regarding crypto? Should you buy BTC now? What about Ethereum and all the other coins?
Last edited by SorenVC; 03-18-2024 at 05:50 PM..