Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-29-2022, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Star Trek: Voyager already did this. Future human aliens can't do much but copy 20th century media.
You talking that great 2 parter where they go to the 90s and microsfot basically finds the temral wars ship?

That's more like the old triangle alien area 51 human/alien intreaction IMO than just straight up observers buying tickets to go back in time and watch jesus suporters get stoned to death and eaten by lions or watch who really did what during the wars and stuff.

It gives some reason behind all the UFO sightings in ukraine. Like we've blacked out people actually talking about it on both sides, so in the future they prob have no clue wtf really happened to start world war 3

so now they come to watch it play out.

That's why alien sightings like a lot during the cold war, but not so much during the boring 90s00's then suddenly more after trump, now a ton during all this crazy shit...

Also why all the art from like egypt has so much of it, because there are a shit load of cruise ships flying around back then to watch them build pyramids and stuff I bet.

We ahve no recorded history from like the super old ages except for crazy ass space alien annunaki religion stuff, I bet the aliens love going down there because

a. they know everyone of them dies in the 12,000 cataclysm so the do a little more intereaction
b. they wanted to know what it was really like so they time traveled there a bunch
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-29-2022 at 05:08 PM..
Old 10-29-2022, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey this is a neat little theory that is pretty harmless and believable

UFOs and Aliens are Time Travelers Arriving to Confirm Historical Facts

I always wonder about that UFO story about how jimmy carter reported a UFO, and then when he became president he tried to do something about UFOs or something, and he had a meeting with the CIA, and then was seen crying alone after it to himself.

I wish someone would friggen ask him about this over and over again until he answers since we're still blessed to have him.

Anyway, it'd make sense to me, that a god loving man like him, could find out from the CIA that the aliens were ourselves from the future, long after determining that religion is not real, and they are here just confirming historical facts.

That'd make him cry, and keep it to himself to the end I reckon.
Not just Carter. They did this to Obama also. I think it's not "aliens are us"... tbh thats nbd and honestly "us" as in the remnants of the previous civs going back millions of years, some reach post singularity and most losing their humanity...we are just "damn dirty apes" to us... and like it's not a big shock. No big deal. I think what is breaking the presidents is that we are all alive today completely irredeemable... were in for another cycle and the survivors of previous turnings aren't interested in letting modern humans escape their fate. The ancient ones will just start from scratch once we kill ourselves and send the planet into cataclysm.

Anyway.. presidents like Carter especially. And maybe Obama..

I think they believed in the human spirit. What breaks them is realizing all their dreams and efforts are meaningless. We've done this a thousand times over millions of years. Humans just aren't capable of being free or good and doing it right. It's not until we cease to be human that anything changes. There's no saving cute and happy future generations of humans. It's borg or lizards all the way down and those are the only viable long term sapient platforms.

Hope that helps.
Old 10-29-2022, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You talking that great 2 parter where they go to the 90s and microsfot basically finds the temral wars ship?

That's more like the old triangle alien area 51 human/alien intreaction IMO than just straight up observers buying tickets to go back in time and watch jesus suporters get stoned to death and eaten by lions or watch who really did what during the wars and stuff.

It gives some reason behind all the UFO sightings in ukraine. Like we've blacked out people actually talking about it on both sides, so in the future they prob have no clue wtf really happened to start world war 3

so now they come to watch it play out.

That's why alien sightings like a lot during the cold war, but not so much during the boring 90s00's then suddenly more after trump, now a ton during all this crazy shit...

Also why all the art from like egypt has so much of it, because there are a shit load of cruise ships flying around back then to watch them build pyramids and stuff I bet.

We ahve no recorded history from like the super old ages except for crazy ass space alien annunaki religion stuff, I bet the aliens love going down there because

a. they know everyone of them dies in the 12,000 cataclysm so the do a little more intereaction
b. they wanted to know what it was really like so they time traveled there a bunch
USS Relativity

Quote:
The USS Relativity (NCV-474439-G) was a 29th century Federation Wells-class starship operated by Starfleet. This timeship was commissioned at the University of Copernicus, and was under the command of Captain Braxton. The vessel was equipped with powerful sensors capable of scanning throughout spacetime, and a temporal transporter capable of beaming an individual to virtually any point in space and time.
Old 10-29-2022, 10:40 PM
Banned

Sarah Silverman was in that pair of episodes.
Old 10-29-2022, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Watching that 2 parter is in some of the greatest moments of my life file cabinets.
Old 10-30-2022, 12:07 PM
Banned

aliens are strict hierarchy with zero individuality corp>nations>ppl>family>person

zero individuality and freedom thats why rich ppl get mad and scared of aliens because aliens would enforce corporate law over a single monetary bribe to a police
Old 10-30-2022, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

This shit is crazy to me.

But this is nuts to me, magna is like the only person I think that ill ever agree with me about this but its just insane to me.

A conservative to me always meant a boot licker. Someone who was like, "I want the teacher, the hall monitor, the principal, the parents, to all be involved in this." type person.

The kind of person that would want to become a cop, an authority figure. Someone who pays their bills, someone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

Theyre super confident in how much they know and how little you do. They instnatly are sure of themselves.

They blame anyone who is diferent. Anyone who doesnt fit into the system. They fear them.

They need someone on that wall against tyrany, to stand guard for freedom & democracy, and they spare no expense on the military to do it.

They're bullies, and lack empathy and push anyone around who disagrees with them.

How people cant see that has what has become of the left is beyond me.

What the fuck is a conservative if it isnt all of THAT bullshit.

And you cant say you're a democrat unless you stand for all of that.
Old 10-31-2022, 09:34 AM
Banned

^
Old 10-31-2022, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This shit is crazy to me.

But this is nuts to me, magna is like the only person I think that ill ever agree with me about this but its just insane to me.

A conservative to me always meant a boot licker. Someone who was like, "I want the teacher, the hall monitor, the principal, the parents, to all be involved in this." type person.

The kind of person that would want to become a cop, an authority figure. Someone who pays their bills, someone who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

Theyre super confident in how much they know and how little you do. They instnatly are sure of themselves.

They blame anyone who is diferent. Anyone who doesnt fit into the system. They fear them.

They need someone on that wall against tyrany, to stand guard for freedom & democracy, and they spare no expense on the military to do it.

They're bullies, and lack empathy and push anyone around who disagrees with them.

How people cant see that has what has become of the left is beyond me.

What the fuck is a conservative if it isnt all of THAT bullshit.

And you cant say you're a democrat unless you stand for all of that.
You should really read The Righteous Mind

The Righteous Mind
Old 10-31-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

there's a problem with power, it corrupts absolutely